Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
appear attended Baptist become believe blessed body brethren brother called cause chapel character Christ Christian church Collection Committee Contributions course dear death desire Divine effect efforts enter expect fact faith fear feel friends give given gospel hand hear heart holy hope human important increase influence interest Jesus kind knowledge labours learning less letter living London look Lord means meeting mind ministers Miss mission missionary month Moorgate moral native nature never object pastors persons prayer preaching present principle question reason received reference religion religious respect Scripture seems Society soul speak spirit Street success Sunday things thought tion true truth whole young
10. oldal - In the first year of Darius the son of Ahasuerus, of the seed of the Medes, which was made king over the realm of the Chaldeans; in the first year of his reign I Daniel understood by books the number of the years, whereof the word of the Lord came to Jeremiah the prophet, that he would accomplish seventy years in the desolations of Jerusalem.
9. oldal - For thus saith the Lord, That after seventy years be accomplished at Babylon I will visit you, and perform my good word toward you, in causing you to return to this place. For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.
134. oldal - I love them that love me; and those that seek me early shall find me.
35. oldal - Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh ; yea though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more.
537. oldal - Heaven doth with us as we with torches do, Not light them for themselves ; for if our virtues Did not go forth of us, 'twere all alike As if we had them not.
543. oldal - For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world; and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith. Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God...
530. oldal - How shall I give thee up, Ephraim? how shall I deliver thee, Israel? how shall I make thee as Admah? how shall I set thee as Zeboim? mine heart is 'turned within me, my repentings are kindled together.
555. oldal - Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold...
177. oldal - Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers; But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot...
105. oldal - Mysterious Night ! when our first Parent knew Thee from report divine, and heard thy name, Did he not tremble for this lovely frame, This glorious canopy of light and blue ? Yet 'neath a curtain of translucent dew, Bathed in the rays of the great setting flame, Hesperus with the host of heaven came; And lo, Creation widened in man's view.