Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
afterwards alludes altar antient Antiquities apostle appears Appian army blood called Canaan captivity Christian Chron circumcision commanded covenant custom David death Deut divine Egypt Exod Ezek feast Greeks heathen Hebrew Herod high priest holy honour idolatry idols inhabitants Israel Israelites Jehovah Jerusalem Jesus Christ Jewish Jews John Jordan Josephus Josh Judaea Judah Judg Kings land Levit Lord Luke manner Matt mentioned month Moses mountains nations Numb offered Palestine passages passover Paul Persians person Pharisees prayer prophet Psal punishment reign Roman sabbath sacred sacrifice Saint Paul Saul Saviour says Scriptures solemn Solomon stones synagogue tabernacle temple Testament thou tion Travels tribe of Judah tribe of Manasseh tribes unto viii whole worship xvii xviii xxii xxiii xxiv xxvi xxvii
36. oldal - Thou shalt also consider in thine heart, that, as a man chasteneth his son, so the LORD thy God chasteneth thee. Therefore thou shalt keep the commandments of the LORD thy God, to walk in his ways, and to fear him. For the LORD thy God bringeth thee into a good land, a land of brooks of water, of fountains and depths that spring out of valleys and hills...
376. oldal - Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled. 16. They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.
155. oldal - And when they had platted a crown of thorns, they put it upon his head, and a reed in his right hand ; and they bowed the knee before him, and mocked him, saying, Hail, king of the Jews ! And they spit upon him, and took the reed, and smote him on the head.
281. oldal - For if the blood of bulls and of goats, and the ashes of an heifer sprinkling the unclean, sanctifieth to the purifying of the flesh : how much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered Himself without spot to God, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God...
114. oldal - They answered and said unto him, Art thou also of Galilee? Search, and look : for out of Galilee ariseth no prophet.
446. oldal - For the land, whither thou goest in to possess it, is not as the land of Egypt, from whence ye came out, where thou sowedst thy seed, and wateredst it with thy foot, as a garden of herbs: but the land, whither ye go to possess it, is a land of hills and valleys, and drinketh water of the rain of heaven...
260. oldal - For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly ; neither is that circumcision which is outward in the flesh : but he is a Jew, which is one inwardly ; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter ; whose praise is not of men, but of God.
310. oldal - I am poured out like water, and all my bones are out of joint. My heart is like wax; it is melted in the midst of my bowels.
500. oldal - Then took they the body of Jesus, and wound it in linen clothes with the spices, as the manner of the Jews is to bury.