Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
appear attended become bishop body called cause character Christ Christian church circumstances conduct considerable considered contains continued death divine doctrine duty early earth effect equally eternal evidence existence express fact faith feelings give given hand happiness heart heathen heaven Highness holy hour human important individual interest kind knowledge late learned less light living London Lord manner matter means ment mind moral nature necessary never object observed opinion original passed period person possessed present principles produced prove question reason received regard religion remarks render respect rocks Royal salvation scriptures society soul spirit strata taken thing thou thought tion truth various volume whole wish
291. oldal - But when I saw that they walked not uprightly according to the truth of the gospel, I said unto Peter, before them all, If thou, being a Jew, livest after the manner of the Gentiles, and not as do the Jews, why compellest thou the Gentiles to live as do the Jews?
289. oldal - But Jesus called them to him, and saith unto them, Ye know that they which are accounted to rule over the Gentiles, exercise lordship over them ; and their great ones exercise authority upon them. 43' But so shall it not be among you : but whosoever will be great among you, shall be your minister. 44 And whosoever of you will be the chiefest shall be servant of all.
549. oldal - And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams. And on my servants and on my handmaidens, I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy.
31. oldal - Messiah's name ! 4 Waft, waft, ye winds, his story, And you, ye waters, roll, Till, like a sea of glory, It spreads from pole to pole : Till o'er our ransom'd nature The Lamb for sinners slain, Redeemer, King, Creator, In bliss returns to reign.
711. oldal - Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness, through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves: who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.
549. oldal - Let your women keep silence in the churches : for it is not permitted unto them to speak ; but they are commanded to be under obedience, as also saith the law. 35 And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home ; for it is a shame for women to speak in the church.
1001. oldal - For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water, whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished; but the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.
329. oldal - For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead ; so that they are without excuse...