Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according angel answered apostles appeared asked authority behold believe blood body bread brethren bring brother brought called cast cause cometh commanded concerning dead death delivered demons departed desire disciples earth entered evil eyes faith Father favour fear flesh followed gave gentiles give given glory gospel hand hath hear heard heart heaven holy spirit hour immediately Jerusalem Jesus Christ Jews John judge king kingdom knew known light live looked Lord manner Master means Moses mother multitude Newcome pass Paul Peter Pharisees pray preached prophets raised received righteous saith unto say unto seen sent servant ship sins spake speak spirit spoken stood suffer temple thee thine things thou thou hast took truth Verily voice Wakefield walk Wherefore whole whosoever witness written
213. oldal - The impotent man answered him, Sir, I have no man, when the water is troubled, to put me into the pool : but while I am coming, another steppeth down before me.
374. oldal - Now I beseech you, brethren-, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment.
601. oldal - And I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse ; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war. His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns ; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself. And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood, and his name is called The Word of God.
26. oldal - Behold my servant, whom I have chosen ; my beloved, in whom my soul is well pleased : I will put my spirit upon him, and he shall shew judgment to the Gentiles.
84. oldal - And cried with a loud voice, and said, What have I to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of the most high God ? I adjure thee by God, that thou torment me not.
412. oldal - And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? For ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, "I will dwell in them and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
144. oldal - He turned to the woman, and said unto Simon, Seest thou this woman ? I entered into thine house, thou gavest Me no water for My feet : but she hath washed My feet with tears, and wiped them with the hairs of her head.
164. oldal - The father shall be divided against the son, and the son against the father; the mother against the daughter, and the daughter against the mother; the mother-in-law against her daughter-in-law, and the daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law.