Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
allow answer appear believe blessed body bring called cause charge Christ Christian Church common concerning consequence consider continually death deny desire doctrine doubt earth evil eyes faith Father fear feel follow give given glory grace hand hast hath head hear heart heaven Holy Holy Ghost instance Jesus judge justified kind knowledge least leave less light live Lord manner mean Methodists mind nature never objection observe once particular peace perfect perhaps persons plain praise pray prayer preach present proof prove question reason received regard relate religion repentance salvation saved Scripture sense sins soul speak Spirit suffer suppose sure thee therein things thou thought tion true truth understanding unto whole
245. oldal - If ye love me, keep my commandments. And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever; even the Spirit of truth ; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him : but ye know him ; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.
197. oldal - For we are not as many, which corrupt the word of God: but as of sincerity, but as of God, in the sight of God speak we in Christ.
109. oldal - The eyes of all wait upon thee; and thou givest them their meat in due season. Thou openest thine hand, and satisfiest the desire of every living thing.
249. oldal - But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now, if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of His.
223. oldal - The condition of man, after the fall of Adam, is such, that he cannot turn and prepare himself, by his own natural strength and good works, to faith, and calling upon God : wherefore we have no power to do good works pleasant and acceptable to God, without the grace of God by Christ preventing us, that we may have a good will, and working with us, when we have that good will.
244. oldal - In the last day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried, saying, If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink. He that believeth on me, as the Scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.
317. oldal - And the vision of all is become unto you as the words of a book that is sealed, Which men deliver to one that is learned, Saying, Read this, I pray thee: And he saith, I cannot; for it is sealed: And the book is delivered to him that is not learned, Saying, Read this, I pray thee : And he saith, I am not learned.
239. oldal - I was made a member of Christ, a child of God, and an inheritor of the kingdom of heaven.