Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according already ancient appears ascribed Author believe Bible called Captivity certainly character Church common composed compounded considered contains course criticism crown 8vo David difficulties Divine doubt earlier Edition Elohim Elohistic evidence examination existed Exodus expression fact father four Genesis give given hand Hebrew holy Illustrations indicate instance Introduction Israel Jehovah Jehovistic Jerusalem Joshua kind king known land language later laws lived Lord meaning mentioned mind Moses Mount name Jehovah narrative natural never observed occasion occurs once original passages Pentateuch perhaps persons plain portions possible Post 8vo present Priests probably Prophets Psalm question reason reference regarded remarkable Samuel Second seems seen sons statement story suppose taken Temple Thou Translated tribes true truth unto vols whole Woodcuts writer written Zion
376. oldal - Shall I not visit for these things? Saith the Lord: shall not my soul be avenged on such a nation as this?
225. oldal - GOD, before Whom my fathers Abraham and Isaac did walk, the GOD Which fed me all my life long unto this day, the Angel Which redeemed me from all evil, bless the lads ; and let my name be named on them, and the name of my fathers Abraham and Isaac ; and let them grow into a multitude in the midst of the earth.
222. oldal - I am the LORD, and I will bring you out from under the burdens of the Egyptians, and I will rid you out of their bondage, and I will redeem you with a stretched-out arm, and with great judgments: 7 And I will take you to me for a people, and I will be to you a God...
168. oldal - And of every living thing of all flesh, two of every sort shalt thou bring into the ark, to keep them alive with thee ; they shall be male and female.
194. oldal - And these are the kings that reigned in the land of Edom, ° before there reigned any king over the children of Israel.
283. oldal - O God, thou art terrible out of thy holy places: the God of Israel is he that giveth strength and power unto his people. Blessed be God.
284. oldal - And it came to pass, when the ark set forward, that Moses said, Rise up, LORD, and let thine enemies be scattered; and let them that hate thee flee before thee.