Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
The Protestant: Essays on the Principal Points of Controversy Between the ...
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2015
according ages Amicus answer apostles appear assertion authority believe Bible bishop blessed blood body bread called Catholic Christ Christian church of Rome command commit consider contained correspondent council creature death deny divine doctrine error evidence fact faith fathers gave give given Glasgow gospel granted hands head heaven heretics holy honour indulgence Jesus Christ king known letter living Lord maintain manner Mary matter means mind mother nature never oath opinion Papists persons Peter poor pope popery popish practice prayers present priest principles profess promise Protestant prove punishment readers reason received reformation regard religion respect saints salvation scriptures sense sinners sins society soul speak spirit suffer suppose taught thing tion translation true truth virgin whole worship writings
455. oldal - Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, Who according to His abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead...
66. oldal - And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming: even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, and with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
66. oldal - Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils, speaking lies in hypocrisy, having their conscience seared with a hot iron, forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth.
693. oldal - Now when the apostles which were at Jerusalem heard that Samaria had received the word of God, they sent unto them Peter and John...
657. oldal - Who needeth not daily, as those high priests, to offer up sacrifice, first for His own sins, and then for the people's : for this He did once, when He offered up Himself.
561. oldal - Therefore if thou bring thy gift to the altar, and there rememberest that thy brother hath ought against thee ; leave there thy gift before the altar, and go thy way ; first be reconciled to thy brother, and then come and offer thy gift.
161. oldal - For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord: I will put my laws into their mind and write them in their hearts; and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people...
197. oldal - An Act for the further limitation of the crown, and better securing the rights and liberties of the subject, is and stands limited to the Princess Sophia, Electress of Hanover, and the heirs of her body being Protestants ; hereby utterly renouncing and abjuring any obedience or allegiance unto any other person claiming or pretending a right to the crown of this realm...
689. oldal - But Jesus called them unto him, and said, Ye know that the princes of the Gentiles exercise dominion over them, and they that are great exercise authority upon them. But it shall not be so among you : but whosoever will be great among you, let him be your minister; and whosoever will be chief among you, let him be your servant: even as the Son of man came not to be ministered unto, but to minister, and to give his life a ransom for many.