Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
American Benjamin Boston called cause Charles Christ Christian church Cong continued course Daniel Dart David death died divinity duty Ebenezer Education Education Society Edward efforts England feel formed friends George give gospel Harv Harvard Hary Haven heart Henry important increase individuals influence inst institution interest Isaac James Jonathan Joseph July June labor land learning living Lord March Mass means meeting mind ministers ministry moral Moses Nathaniel object ordained pastor prayer preached preparation Pres present president Prof professor received religion religious respect Richard Samuel Sept settled Society spirit Stephen Theol thing Thomas tion Tutor United whole Yale John Yale Samuel Yale William York young
79. oldal - This I say therefore, and testify in the Lord, that ye henceforth walk not as other Gentiles walk, in the vanity of their mind, having the understanding darkened, being alienated from the life of God through the ignorance that is in them, because of the blindness of their heart: who being past feeling have given themselves over unto lasciviousness, to work all uncleanness with greediness.
246. oldal - Yet if any man suffer as a Christian, let him not be ashamed; but let him glorify GOD on this behalf.
246. oldal - Hearken unto me, ye that know righteousness, The people in whose heart is my law; Fear ye not the reproach of men, Neither be ye afraid of their revilings. For the moth shall eat them up like a garment, And the worm shall eat them like wool: But my righteousness shall be for ever, And my salvation from generation to generation.
347. oldal - The rector and inhabitants of the city of New- York, in communion of the Church of England, as by law established...
351. oldal - Duer, William Alexander. A Course of Lectures on the Constitutional jurisprudence of the United States; Delivered Annually in Columbia College, New York.
263. oldal - O my soul, come not thou into their secret; unto their assembly, mine honour, be not thou united! For in their anger they slew a man, and in their self-will they digged down a wall. Cursed be their anger, for it was fierce, and their wrath, for it was cruel. I will divide them in Jacob and scatter them in Israel.
247. oldal - Then Samuel took a stone, and set it between Mizpeh and Shen, and called the name of it Eben-ezer, saying, Hitherto hath the Lord helped us.
279. oldal - Thou therefore, my son, be strong in the grace that is in Christ Jesus. And the things that thou hast heard of me among many witnesses, the same commit thou to faithful men, who shall be able to teach others also.