Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
able asked Augusta believe carriage Church cloth comfort dance daughter dear dinner dress duty Edgar Edition entered Ethelstone Evelyn Everley exclaimed eyes face Falconer fear feel felt flowers friends Georgina Georgy girl give glad gone half hand happy hear heard heart hope hour keep kind knew Kynaston Lady late leave less letter live look Lynwood Lyttleton mamma married Mary mean mind Miss months morning mother never night once papa parish party perhaps person pleasant pleased poor Prayers present quiet Raymond remarked replied rest Rolph scarcely seemed seen side Sir Charles sister soon sure talk tell thank things thought told took Trevor turned voice walk week wish wonder Wortley write young
216. oldal - Let us do our work as well, Both the unseen and the seen ; Make the house, where Gods may dwell, Beautiful, entire, and clean. Else our lives are incomplete, Standing in these walls of Time, Broken stairways, where the feet Stumble as they seek to climb. Build to-day, then, strong and sure, With a firm and ample base ; And ascending and secure Shall to-morrow find its place.
268. oldal - He needs must think of her once more, How in the grave she lies; And with his hard, rough hand he wipes A tear out of his eyes.
336. oldal - A servant with this clause makes drudgery divine; who sweeps a room, as for thy laws, makes that and the action fine.
492. oldal - Sweet is the smile of home ; the mutual look When hearts are of each other sure ; Sweet all the joys that crowd the household nook, The haunt of all affections pure...
378. oldal - If you have no power of giving: An arm of aid to the weak, A friendly hand to the friendless, Kind words, so short to speak, But whose echo is endless: The world is wide, — these things are small, They may be nothing, but they are All.
455. oldal - Abide with me from morn till eve, For without Thee I cannot live ; Abide with me when night is nigh, For without Thee I dare not die.