Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
The Reasons of the Law of Moses, from the 'More Nevochim', With Notes ...
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2020
Abraham according actions altar ancient animals appear become believed blood body called cause ceremonies certain Christian commanded Commentaries considered countries death Deut Divine Egypt Egyptians enjoined especially evident Exod father feast figures fire forbidden frequently fruit give given gods hand heathen heaven Hebrew High holy human idolatry images influence instance institutions Israelites Jewish Jews judgment kind King known land learned Levit London Lord Maimonides manner means mind Moses nature never NOTE object observed offered opinions origin perfection person practice precepts prevent priests probably prohibited Prophets punishment reason received reference regarded relating remarks render respecting rites sacred says Scripture shalt similar slave stars supposed Talmud temple term things thou tion translated trees true unclean unto various whole worship writings
293. oldal - Thou shalt observe the feast of tabernacles seven days, after that thou hast gathered in thy corn and thy wine : and thou shalt rejoice in thy feast, thou, and thy son, and thy daughter, and thy manservant, and thy maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the fatherless, and the widow, that are within thy gates.
274. oldal - For the LORD will pass through to smite the Egyptians; and when he seeth the blood upon the lintel, and on the two side posts, the LORD will pass over the door, and will not suffer the destroyer to come in unto your houses to smite you.
369. oldal - And ye shall sow the eighth year, and eat yet of old fruit until the ninth year; until her fruits come in ye shall eat of the old store.
132. oldal - But now after that ye have known God, or rather are known of God, how turn ye again to the weak and beggarly elements, whereunto ye desire again to be in bondage ? Ye observe days, and months, and times, and years. I am afraid of you, lest I have bestowed upon you labour in vain.
131. oldal - There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch, or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer.
39. oldal - If I beheld the sun when it shined, Or the moon walking in brightness; And my heart hath been secretly enticed, Or my mouth hath kissed my hand; This also were an iniquity to be punished by the judge: For I should have denied the God that is above.
402. oldal - The Lord bless thee, and keep thee : the Lord make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee : the Lord lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.
183. oldal - For I spake not unto your fathers, nor commanded them in the day that I brought them out of the land of 'Egypt, concerning burnt offerings or sacrifices : but this thing commanded I them, saying, Obey my voice, and I will be your God, and ye shall be my people : and walk ye in all the ways that I have commanded you, that it may be well unto you.