Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according affairs afterwards agreed amongst answer appear arrived Assistants authority beginning Boston brought called Captain carried cause chosen church civil Colony coming concerning Connecticut consent continued Council Court danger Deputy desired difference divers Dutch elders England English faith former friends further give Governor granted hands hath honor hopes Indians inhabitants intended Island John King land late laws leave letter liberty lived Lord magistrates manner March Massachusetts matter means meet mind ministers nature never observed occasion pass pastor Patent peace persons Plantation planting Plymouth present proceedings Providence reason received removed rest returned River rule says seems sent settled ship side soon spirit supply taken thereof things thought tion took town trade unto wherein whole Winthrop
467. oldal - He that being often reproved hardeneth his neck, shall suddenly be destroyed, and that without remedy.
286. oldal - Let us therefore, as many as be perfect, be thus minded: and if in any thing ye be otherwise minded, God shall reveal even this unto you. 16 Nevertheless, whereto we have already attained, let us walk by the same rule, let us mind the same thing.
676. oldal - Virginia, do, by these presents, solemnly and mutually, in the presence of God and one another, covenant and combine ourselves together into a civil body politic, for our better ordering and preservation, and furtherance of the ends aforesaid...
449. oldal - Whereas, we all came into these parts of America, with one and the same end and aim, namely, to advance the kingdom of our Lord Jesus Christ, and to enjoy the liberties of the Gospel in purity with peace...
622. oldal - Mr. Bonar, like the Master, has the tongue of the learned to speak a word in season to him that is weary.
676. oldal - Having undertaken, for the glory of God and advancement of the Christian faith and honor of our king and country, a voyage to plant the first colony in the northern parts of Virginia...
200. oldal - The Council established at Plymouth in the County of Devon, for the Planting, ruling, ordering and Governing of New England in America" and to them and their Successors grants all the lands, &c., Viz.
118. oldal - God shall enable us, to give him no rest on your behalfs, wishing our heads and hearts may be fountains of tears for your everlasting welfare, when we shall be in our poor cottages in the wilderness...
676. oldal - IN THE NAME OF GOD, AMEN. We whose names are underwritten, the loyal subjects of our dread sovereign lord King James, by the grace of God of Great Britain, France, and Ireland, king, defender of the faith, etc.