Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
able according againſt alſo anſwer antichriſt apoſtles authority baptiſm becauſe believers body bring called carnal cauſe Chriſt Chriſt himſelf chriſtians comes crucified death devil difference divine doctrine doth dwells error evil faith falſe Father firſt fleſh give given glory God's goſpel grace hands hath head hear hearts heaven himſelf holy Spirit human learning itſelf John judge judgment kingdom knowledge learning letter light live Lord matter means mind miniſters miniſtry moſt muſt nature needs never offended outward Paul peace preach preſent prophets receive reformation religion righteouſneſs ſaid ſame ſay ſcriptures ſeeing ſet ſhall ſhould ſin ſome ſpeak Spirit ſpiritual ſtrength ſuch ſuffer taught teach teachers thee themſelves theſe theſe things things thoſe thou true church truly truth unity univerſities unto uſe Wherefore whole wiſdom word worldly
310. oldal - In that day you will know that I am in my Father, and you in me, and I in you.
355. oldal - For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God. Now we have received not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God, that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.
572. oldal - And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.
401. oldal - Take away all hatred and prejudice, and whatsoever else may hinder us from godly Union and Concord: that, as there is but one Body, and one Spirit, and one Hope of our Calling, one Lord, one Faith, one Baptism, one God and Father of us all, so we may...
40. oldal - Brother, fear not; greater is he that is in us, than he that is in the world.
131. oldal - And, in the fame epiftle, chap. iii. 18, he thus defcribes the progrefs of the chriftian life, " But we all, with open face, beholding, as in a. glafs^ the " "glory of the Lord, are changed into the fame image, " from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.
36. oldal - But truly I am full of power by the spirit of the Lord, and of judgment, and of might, to declare unto Jacob his transgression, and to Israel his sin.
122. oldal - I came not to do my own will, but the will of him who sent me.
127. oldal - For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and fharper than any two-edged fword, piercing even to the dividing afunder of foul and fpirit, and of the joints and marrow; and is a difcerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.