Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
affections answer appear apply attend authority believe blessed cause character charge Christ Christians concerned conduct conscience consequences consider creatures death deny desire divine doctrine duty earth encourage enemies enjoy especially eternal evidence evil expect faith Father fear follow fully future give given glory God's gospel grace ground hand happiness heart heaven holy Holy Spirit honor hope human import influence interest Jesus keep knowledge light live Lord means mind moral Moses nature neglect never object ourselves peace perfect person present promises providence reason receive regard religion repentance respect revelation riches righteousness salvation scripture SECONDLY seek sense sinners sins soon soul Spirit sufferings sure things thou true truth unto whole wisdom wish
158. oldal - Rejoice, O young man, in thy youth, and let thy heart cheer thee in the days of thy youth, and walk in the ways of thine heart, and in the sight of thine eyes: but know thou, that for all these things God will bring thee into judgment.
70. oldal - Yea, the stork in the heaven knoweth her appointed times ; and the turtle, and the crane, and the swallow, observe the time of their coming; but my people know not the judgment of the LORD.
45. oldal - And Elijah came unto all the people, and said, How long halt ye between two 'opinions? if the LORD be God, follow him: but if Baal, then follow him.
170. oldal - The prophet that hath a dream, let him tell a dream; and he that hath my word, let him speak my word faithfully. What is the chaff to the wheat ? saith the Lord.
306. oldal - Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day. For my flesh is meat indeed, and my blood is drink indeed. He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, dwelleth in me, and I in him.
12. oldal - And thou shalt remember all the way which the Lord thy God led thee these forty years in the wilderness, to humble thee, and to prove thee, to know what was in thine heart, whether thou wouldest keep his commandments, or no.
102. oldal - Let thy work appear unto thy servants, And thy glory unto their children. And let the beauty of the LORD our God be upon us: And establish thou the work of our hands upon us; Yea, the work of our hands establish thou it.
143. oldal - The slothful man saith, There is a lion in the way; a lion is in the streets.
278. oldal - Abraham saith unto him, They have Moses and the prophets ; let them hear them. And he said, Nay, father Abraham: but if one went unto them from the dead, they will repent. And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.