Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
adore angels appear bless blest blood bright bring cheer child Christ crown darkness dear death delight divine dwell early earth eternal eyes face faith Father fear feel feet friends give glorious glory God's grace gracious hand happy hast head hear heart heaven heavenly holy hope hour humble Hymn infant Jesus join keep kind King land lead light live look Lord meet mind morning never night o'er once pain peace poor praise pray prayer raise reigns rest rise round Sabbath sacred saints Saviour seek shine sing sinners sins skies song soon soul speak Spirit stand sure sweet teach teachers tears tell thank thee thine things thou thought throne thy grace thy word tongue truth voice wandering young youth
127. oldal - COME, let us join our cheerful songs With angels round the throne ; Ten thousand thousand are their tongues, But all their joys are one. 2 Worthy the Lamb that died, they cry, To be exalted thus : Worthy the Lamb, our lips reply, For he was slain for us.
124. oldal - To you, in David's town, this day, Is born, of David's line, The Saviour, who is Christ, the Lord, And this shall be the sign : — 4 " The heavenly babe you there shall find, To human view displayed, All meanly wrapped in swathing bands, And in a manger laid.
255. oldal - MY dear Redeemer and my Lord, I read my duty in thy word ; But in thy life the law appears, Drawn out in living characters. 2. Such was thy truth, and such thy zeal, Such deference to thy Father's will — Such love, and meekness so divine — I would transcribe and make them mine.
117. oldal - Return, O holy Dove, return, Sweet messenger of rest ! I hate the sins that made thee mourn, And drove thee from my breast.
172. oldal - Then I can smile at Satan's rage, And face a frowning world. 3 Let cares, like a wild deluge, come, And storms of sorrow fall ; May I but safely reach my home, My God, my heaven, my all! 72 " " 853 4 There shall I bathe my weary soul In seas of heavenly rest; And not a wave of trouble roll Across my peaceful breast.
288. oldal - Strong in the Lord of Hosts, And in his mighty power : Who in the strength of Jesus trusts Is more than conqueror.
117. oldal - So shall my walk be close with God, Calm and serene my frame; So purer light shall mark the road That leads me to the Lamb.
227. oldal - Jesus ! hear our humble prayer, Tender Shepherd of Thy sheep ; Let Thy mercy and Thy care All our souls in safety keep.
94. oldal - For her my tears shall fall, For her my prayers ascend ; To her my cares and toils be given, Till toils and cares shall end. 4. Beyond my highest joy I prize her heavenly ways, Her sweet communion, solemn vows, Her hymns of love and praise.
11. oldal - Soon as the evening shades prevail The moon takes up the wondrous tale, And nightly to the listening earth Repeats the story of her birth ; Whilst all the stars that round her burn, And all the planets in their turn Confirm the tidings as they roll, And spread the truth from pole to pole.