Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
able according Acts angels apostle appear assured bear become believe blessed body called cause Christ Christian church coming concerning consider consideration continuance dead death died divine doctrine doth dust earth effect eternal evidence express faith fall Father fruits give given glorious glory God's grace grave ground hand happiness hath head hear heart heaven holy Holy Ghost hope human immortality Israel Jesus John judgment knowledge less live look Lord Lord's manner matter means mind mortal nature never pains pass Paul persons possible present promise proved raised reason receive rection religion respect resur resurrection rise risen rose saith Saviour says Scripture seen sense SERMON sins soul speak Spirit stand suffer sure testimony things thou thought tion true truth unto whole witnesses wonder
263. oldal - And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end: I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.
121. oldal - If any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father: and he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but for the sins of the whole world,
46. oldal - For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh: (for the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;) casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ ; and having in a readiness to revenge all disobedience, when your obedience is fulfilled.
44. oldal - Therefore, seeing we have this ministry, as we have received mercy, we faint not ; but have renounced the hidden things of dishonesty, not walking in craftiness, nor handling the word of God deceitfully, but, by manifestation of the truth, commending ourselves to every man's conscience in the sight of God.
136. oldal - Remember that Jesus Christ of the seed of David was raised from the dead according to my gospel...
xxvii. oldal - Spirit and of power; that your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God. Howlieit we speak wisdom among them that are perfect; yet not the wisdom of this world...
41. oldal - And with great power gave the apostles witness of the resurrection of the Lord Jesus: and great grace was upon them all.
287. oldal - My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth.