Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
abide amongst answer believe blessing body brethren bring character Christ Christian comfort coming daily danger death desire duty dwell earnest earth earthly enemies enter eternal evil example expressions faith fall Father fear feel follow forget give given God's Gospel grace habit hand happiness hast hear heart heaven Holy Holy Spirit hope Jesus Christ judgment keep kind knowledge language least less light live look Lord means mind nature never offer once ourselves pass past perhaps pray prayer present promise receive regard remember rest seek sense servant sight sins soul speak Spirit strength suffering surely temptation Thee things Thou thought true truth turn unto utter voice warning watchful weakness whole wholly words
128. oldal - Abide in Me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine ; no more can ye, except ye abide in Me. I am the vine, ye are the branches : He that abideth in Me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit : for without Me ye can do nothing.
117. oldal - Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God : on them which fell, severity ; but toward thee, goodness, if thou continue in His goodness ; otherwise thou also shalt be cut off.
52. oldal - Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also.
164. oldal - For as the benefit is great, if with a true penitent heart and lively faith we receive that holy Sacrament; (for then we spiritually eat the flesh of Christ, and drink his blood; then we dwell in Christ, and Christ in us; we are one with Christ, and Christ with us;) so is the danger great, if we receive the same unworthily.
326. oldal - And here we offer and present unto thee, O Lord, ourselves, our souls and bodies, to be a reasonable, holy, and lively sacrifice unto thee...
34. oldal - And it came to pass, that, when I was come again to Jerusalem, even while I prayed in the temple, I was in a trance; And saw him saying unto me, Make haste, and get thee quickly out of Jerusalem: for they will not receive thy testimony concerning me.
373. oldal - For of a truth against thy holy child Jesus, whom thou hast anointed, both Herod, and Pontius Pilate, with the Gentiles, and the people of Israel, were gathered together, For to do whatsoever thy hand and thy counsel determined before to be done.
156. oldal - How think ye ? If a man have an hundred sheep, and one of them be gone astray, doth he not leave the ninety and nine, and goeth into the mountains, and seeketh that which is gone astray ? And if so be that he find it, verily I say unto you, he rejoiceth more of that sheep, than of the ninety and nine which went not astray. Even so it is not the will of your Father which is in heaven, that one of these little ones should perish.