Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
2d edit 4th edit Account Acts Adventures Alexander Ancient Andrew Answer Author Ballads Bishop Book Britain Character Charles Church Collection Comedy concerning containing Copy Country David Death Description Discourse Duke Earl Edin Edinburgh Edward England English Essay France French George Glasg Henry History House Illustrations Introduction Ireland Italy James John King Lady late Letter Lives Lond London Lord Mary Memoirs Ministers Miscellany Narrative note by Sir Observations Original Paris Parliament Pieces Plays Poems POETICAL present PRESS Prince printed Prose published Rebellion reign Relation relative Remarks reprinted Review Richard Robert Romance royal 8vo Samuel Scotland Scots Scott Scottish Second Select Sermon SHELF Short Sir W. S. Sir Walter Songs Speech Tale Thomas Tracts Tragedy Translated Travels Treatise Trial True Verse VIII Vindication Voyage wants title William written
151. oldal - LETTERS WRITTEN BY EMINENT PERSONS IN THE SEVENTEENTH AND EIGHTEENTH CENTURIES : To which are added, HEARNE'S JOURNEYS TO READING, AND TO WHADDON HALL, The Seat of BROWNE WILLIS, ESQ., and LIVES OF EMINENT MEN, by JOHN AUBREY, ESQ.
156. oldal - Authentic Representations of all the English Monarchs, from Edward the Confessor to Henry the Eighth ; with many Great Personages eminent under their several Reigns. New Edition, with critical Notes by JR PLANCHE^ Somerset Herald.
272. oldal - The Old and New Testament connected, in the History of the Jews and neighbouring Nations, from the Declension of the Kingdoms of Israel and Judah to the time of Christ.
30. oldal - ORIGINAL LETTERS, written during the Reigns of Henry VI., Edward IV., and Richard III., by various Persons of Rank or Consequence.
217. oldal - Six OLD PLAYS, on which Shakspeare founded his Measure for Measure, Comedy of Errors, Taming the Shrew, King John, K.
114. oldal - The Oxford Sausage, or select poetical pieces written by the most celebrated wits of the University of Oxford.
113. oldal - Wits Interpreter, the English Parnassus, or, A sure Guide to those Admirable Accomplishments that compleat our English Gentry, in the most acceptable Qualifications of Discourse or Writing.