Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
answer appeared asked believe Bertha better Bible blessed brother brought called character child Christ Christian comfort continued conversation dear death doubt duty entered eyes faith father fear feel felt followed gave George give God's grace hand happy hear heard heart heaven hope hour interest Jesus keep kind knew lady leave light live longer look Lord lost Mary mean mind Miss mother nature never night once passed peace perhaps person poor pray prayer present question received religion remember replied Saviour seemed servant sister soon sorrow soul speak spirit sure tell thank things thought told took Traveller trouble true truth turning walk week wish woman wrong young
27. oldal - Come and hear, all ye that fear God, and I will declare what he hath done for my soul.
121. oldal - And when they had platted a crown of thorns, they put it upon his head, and a reed in his right hand ; and they bowed the knee before him, and mocked him, saying, Hail, king of the Jews ! And they spit upon him, and took the reed, and smote him on the head.
112. oldal - Day-star, in my heart appear. 2 Dark and cheerless is the morn Unaccompanied by Thee ; Joyless is the day's return Till Thy mercy's beams I see — Till they inward light impart, Glad my eyes and warm my heart.
321. oldal - For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure. Do all things without murmurings and disputings: that ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world; holding forth the word of life...
281. oldal - The father shall be divided against the son, and the son against the father; the mother against the daughter, and the daughter against the mother; the mother-in-law against her daughter-in-law, and the daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law.
80. oldal - Jesus, Lover of my soul, Let me to Thy bosom fly, While the nearer waters roll, While the tempest still is high: Hide me, O my Saviour, hide, Till the storm of life is past; Safe into the haven guide, O, receive my soul at last.
113. oldal - Leave thy fatherless children, I will preserve them alive; and let thy widows trust in me.
104. oldal - COMMIT thou all thy griefs And ways into His hands, To His sure truth and tender care, Who earth and heaven commands. Who points the clouds their course, Whom winds and seas obey; He shall direct thy wandering feet, He shall prepare thy way.
189. oldal - Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot : who verily was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you, who by him do believe in God, that raised him up from the dead, and gave him glory; that your faith and hope might be in God.