Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
affected allow appear attention behold believe body brethren called cause character Christian church condition consider creatures crimes death desire devotion difficulties discourse divine doctrine doth earth endeavour eternal examine existence express eyes faith father favour fear feel fire follow give given glory grant hand happiness hath hear heart heaven holy ideas imagination Jesus Christ judge judgment kind king knowledge laws light live Lord mankind manner mean mind ministers misery nature never objects observe opinion ourselves pains passions perfect person piety pleasure present principle question reason received regard religion render repentance requires scripture seems sense sermons sinner society sometimes soul speak spirit suppose tears thee things thou thought thousand tion true truth turn understand unto vanity virtue whole wise woman
329. oldal - Jerusalem, which shall never hold their peace day nor night : ye that make mention of the Lord, keep not silence, and give him no rest, till he establish, and till he make Jerusalem a praise in the earth.
179. oldal - All things are full of labour; man cannot utter it: the eye is not satisfied with seeing, nor the ear filled with hearing.
103. oldal - There was a certain creditor which had two debtors : the one owed five hundred pence, and the other fifty. And when they had nothing to pay, he frankly forgave them both. Tell me, therefore, which of them will love him most 1 Simon answered and said, I suppose that he, to whom he forgave most.
272. oldal - O Ephraim, what shall I do unto thee ? O Judah, what shall I do unto thee ? for your goodness is as a morning cloud, and as the early dew it goeth away.
104. oldal - Simon, Seest thou this woman? I entered into thine house, thou gavest me no water for my feet: but she hath washed my feet with tears, and wiped them with the hairs of her head.
361. oldal - Nay but, O man, who art thou that repliest against God? Shall the thing formed say to him that formed it, Why hast thou made me thus?
199. oldal - Go thy way, eat thy bread with joy, and drink thy wine with a merry heart; for God now accepteth thy works.
319. oldal - I am not ashamed: for I know whom I have believed, and I am persuaded that he is able to keep that which I have committed unto him against that day.