Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
The True Christian's Faith and Experience Briefly Declared
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2016
abide able according appearance become believe blessed blood body born bring called cause Christ comes commandments concerning conscience corrupted darkness dead death defiled desire devil doctrine doth dwell earth enemy enjoy entered everlasting evil experience face faith fall Father fear flesh follow fruit give given glory God's gospel grace hand hath hear heart heaven heavenly holy imaginations innocency inventions Jesus keep kingdom knowledge known lead liberty light living Lord mankind mind nature never obey opinion outward peace perfect persecution profession promise pure receive religion repentance righteousness rule saith salvation saved scriptures seed serpent shining sight soul speak spirit stand suffer temptation testimony thee therein thereof things thou art thou wilt thoughts titular Christian transgression true Christian truth turned understanding unto voice walk wisdom witness worship wrought
10. oldal - For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace. Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be. So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.
10. oldal - Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his. And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the Spirit is life because of righteousness. But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.
11. oldal - But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as |the same: his\ anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, [ye shall] abide in him.
63. oldal - For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
44. oldal - But after that the kindness and love of God our Saviour toward man appeared, not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost, which he shed on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Saviour, that being justified by his grace we should be made heirs according to the hope of eternal life.
133. oldal - Who in the days of his flesh, when he had offered up prayers and supplications with strong crying and tears unto him that was able to save him from death, and was heard in that he feared...
59. oldal - And it shall be said in that day, Lo, this is our God ; we have waited for him, and he will save us : this is the LORD ; we have waited for him, we will be glad and rejoice in his salvation.
12. oldal - He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it.
11. oldal - No man hath seen God at any time. If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and His love is perfected in us.