Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
American Bible Society appears attended Auxiliary become believe Bible Society blessing Board brethren British called cause Christ Christian Church Committee communication consider continue dear desire Divine dollars duty effect establishment exertions expected expressed extensive Extract faith favour feel Female Foreign formed friends funds give Gospel grace hand happy heart Holy hope hundred important increase Institution instruction interesting Jesus John knowledge labours language late letter light live look Lord Managers means meeting mind mission Missionary never object opened persons poor prayer present printed promote received religion religious Report respect Sabbath Scriptures Secretary sent soon soul spirit success Sunday School Testament thanks things tion Tracts Treasurer truth United whole wish young
368. oldal - For he hath strengthened the bars of thy gates ; He hath blessed thy children within thee. He maketh peace in thy borders, And filleth thee with the finest of the wheat.
12. oldal - Wherewithal shall a young man cleanse his way ? by taking heed thereto according to thy word.
157. oldal - See, from his head, his hands, his feet, Sorrow and love flow mingled down : Did e'er such love and sorrow meet, Or thorns compose so rich a crown ? 4 Were the whole realm of nature mine, That were a present far too small; Love so amazing, so divine, Demands my soul, my life, my all.
26. oldal - They mount up to the heaven, they go down again to the depths: their soul is melted because of trouble. They reel to and fro, and stagger like a drunken man, and are at their wit's end.
118. oldal - Now there are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit. And there are differences of administrations, but the same Lord And there are diversities of operations, but it is the same God which worketh all in all.
25. oldal - Wherein God, willing more abundantly to shew unto the heirs of promise the immutability of his counsel, confirmed it by an oath: "that by two immutable things, in which it was impossible for God to lie, we might have a strong consolation, who have fled for refuge to lay hold upon the hope set before us...
302. oldal - God shall be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets ; and then the kingdoms of this world shall become the kingdoms of our Lord and his Christ and he shall reign for ever (Apoc.
125. oldal - Let him that stole steal no more : but rather let him labour, working with his hands the thing which is good, that he may have to give to him that needeth.