Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Acts admitted apostles argument assert authority believe Bible bishop blood body bread called Catholic Catholic church centuries character Christ Christian church of Rome claim consider councils course deny difficulty divine doctrine doubt equally error establish evidence existence fact faith fathers follow give given gospel hand holy human infallible inspiration Italy John least living Lord mark mass matter means mere merely Milner mind miracles nature never object observe offered once passages Paul period persons Peter pope possessed practice prayers present priest proof Protestant prove question reason received records remains Roman Romanist Romish church rule rule of faith saints sanctity says scrip scripture shew single speak Spirit supposed teach tell Testament things tion true truth unity universal unto whole Wiseman worship writings
344. oldal - Therefore, being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ; by whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.
404. oldal - After the same manner also he took the cup, when he had supped, saying, This cup is the new testament in my blood: this do ye, as oft as ye drink it, in remembrance of me. For as often as ye eat this bread, and drink this cup, ye do shew the Lord's death till he come.
358. oldal - One man esteemeth one day above another: another esteemeth every day alike. Let every man be fully persuaded in his own mind. He that regardeth the day, regardeth it unto the Lord ; and he that regardeth not the day, to the Lord he doth not regard it.
418. oldal - This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord, I will put My laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them ; and their sins and iniquities will I remember no more. Now where remission of these is, there is no more offering for sin.
335. oldal - And another angel came and stood at the altar, having a golden censer ; and there was given unto him much incense, that he should offer it with the prayers of all saints upon the golden altar which was before the throne. And the smoke of the incense, which came with the prayers of the saints, ascended up before God out of the angel's hand.
202. oldal - Now of the things which we have spoken, this is the sum ; We have such an high priest, who is set on the right hand of the throne of the Majesty in the heavens, a minister of the sanctuary, and of the true tabernacle, which the Lord pitched, and not man.
349. oldal - Neither is there any creature that is not manifest in his sight : but all things are naked and opened unto the eyes of him with whom we have to do.
404. oldal - And he took bread, and gave thanks, and brake it, and gave unto them , saying, This is my body, which is given for you : this do in remembrance of me. Likewise also the cup after supper, saying, This cup is the new testament in my blood, which is shed for you.