Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
American Bible Society appeared arrived asked Assam Asso attend Bankok baptism baptized Bassa language Bertry Bible blessed Board boat brethren Burman Burmese Calcutta called Cherokees Chinese Christian church commenced conversation Creek distributed English eternal faith feel friends Gaudama gave give gospel heard heart heathen Holy hope idols inquirers interesting Jesus Christ Karen Kincaid labors language letter listened live Lord Matah Maulmein meeting Mergui miles Miss mission missionary Monrovia morning Moung native assistants night o'clock pagoda pray prayer preached present priests Rangoon received religion religious returned rice river Sabbath Savior Scriptures seemed Shan language Shans Shawanoe Shway Siam Siamese sionary Society soon souls spirit station Sudiya Tavoy teacher things tion to-day told town tracts treas truth village Wade word worship zayat
95. oldal - God so loved the world, that he sent his only begotten son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life.
64. oldal - FAR from the world, O Lord, I flee, From strife and tumult far ; From scenes where Satan wages still His most successful war. 2 The calm retreat, the silent shade, With prayer and praise agree, And seem by thy sweet bounty made, For those who follow thee.
38. oldal - As cold waters to a thirsty soul, so is good news from a far country.
157. oldal - Christ ; as obedient children, not fashioning yourselves according to the former lusts in your ignorance : but as he which hath called you is holy, so be ye holy in all manner of conversation ; because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy.
23. oldal - Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: they shall prosper that love thee. Peace be within thy walls, and prosperity within thy palaces. For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.
68. oldal - For indeed he was sick nigh unto death: but God had mercy on him; and not on him only, but on me also, lest I should have sorrow upon sorrow.
70. oldal - Letters to be sent from every bishop to the rest of his clergy, admonishing them of this translation in hand, and to move and charge as many as being skilful...
5. oldal - The General Convention of the Baptist Denomination in the United States for Foreign Missions, and other important objects relating to the Redeemer's Kingdom," popularly known as the Triennial Convention.