Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
according angel answered apostles beast behold believe blessed blood body brethren bring brother brought called cast CHAP chief church cometh commanded dead death delivered departed devil disciples earth entered evil eyes faith Father fear fire flesh followed fruit gave Gentiles Ghost give given glory gospel grace hand hath hear heard heart heaven Holy hour Jerusalem Jesus Christ Jews John judge king kingdom known laid light live Lord Lord Jesus mind opened pass Paul peace Peter pray preach priests prophets receive righteousness saith unto saved say unto seen sent servant seven shalt shew sins spake speak Spirit stand stood suffer temple thee ther things thou thou hast took truth verily voice walk Wherefore whole whosoever witness woman written
25. oldal - His lord answered and said unto him, Thou wicked and slothful servant, thou knewest that I reap where I sowed not, and gather where I have not strewed : 27 Thou oughtest therefore to have put my money to the exchangers, and then at my coming I should have received mine own with usury.
88. oldal - And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot ; neither can they pass to us, that would come from thence.
6. oldal - For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed ; lest at any time they should see with their eyes. and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.
121. oldal - Jesus knowing that the Father had given all things into his hands, and that he was come from God, and went to God; 4 He riseth from supper, and laid aside his garments; and took a towel, and girded himself.
11. oldal - It hath been said, Whosoever shall put away his wife, let him give her a writing of divorcement: but I say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery: and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery.
95. oldal - And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh. 21 Then let them which are in Judea flee to the mountains; and let them which are in the midst of it depart out; and let not them that are in the countries enter thereinto.* 22 For these be the days of vengeance, that all things, which are written may be fulfilled.
153. oldal - Sirs, why do ye these things ? We also are men of like passions with you, and preach unto you that ye should turn from these vanities unto the living God, which made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and all things that are therein : who in times past suffered all nations to walk in their own ways.
215. oldal - For yourselves know perfectly that the Day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night. For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.
227. oldal - And ye have respect to him that weareth the gay clothing, and say unto him, Sit thou here in a good place; and say to the poor, Stand thou there, or sit here under my footstool: 4 Are ye not then partial in yourselves, and are become judges of evil thoughts?