Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
according ALMIGHTY Amen angels answered behold believe beseech thee Bishop bless blood body bring called cast Church Collect comfort commandments death deliver desire dwell earth enemies eternal everlasting evil eyes face faith Father fear follow give given glory Gospel grace grant hand hath hear heart heaven Holy Ghost hope HYMN Israel JESUS CHRIST judge keep King kingdom land light live look LORD mercy mind Minister MORNING mouth peace persons praise pray prayer present Priest promise Psalm Psalm of David receive rejoice righteous rise saints saith salvation Saviour servant sing sins song soul Spirit stand strength thanks thine things thou art thou hast thou shalt thy holy thy name trouble trust truth turn unto thee voice
119. oldal - BEHOLD, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me : and the Lord, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to his temple, even the Messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in ; behold, he shall come, saith the LORD of Hosts.
109. oldal - MY brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might. Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and, having done all, to stand.
135. oldal - ALMIGHTY God, unto Whom all hearts be open, all desires known, and from . Whom no secrets are hid ; Cleanse the thoughts of our hearts by the inspiration of Thy Holy Spirit, that we may perfectly love Thee, and worthily magnify Thy holy Name ; through Christ our Lord. Amen.
41. oldal - When they had heard the king, they departed ; and lo, the star which they saw in the east, went before them, till it came and stood over where the young child was. When they saw the star, they rejoiced with exceeding great joy.
119. oldal - Verily I say unto you, that ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.
44. oldal - Recompense to no man evil for evil. Provide things honest in the sight of all men. If it be possible, as much as lieth in you, live peaceably with all men. Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath : for it is written, Vengeance is mine ; I will repay, saith the Lord. Therefore, if thine enemy hunger, feed him ; if he thirst, give him drink : for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head. Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good.
116. oldal - Wherefore, behold, I send unto you prophets, and wise men, and scribes : and some of them ye shall kill and crucify ; and some of them shall ye scourge in your synagogues, and persecute them from city to city : that upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel unto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar. Verily I say unto you, All these things shall come upon this generation.
147. oldal - Christ; O Lord God, Lamb of God, Son of the Father, that takest away the sins of the world, have mercy upon us : thou that takest away the sins of the world, have mercy upon us : thou that takest away the sins of the world, receive our prayer : thou that sittest at the right hand of God the Father...
112. oldal - BEHOLD, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will raise unto David a righteous branch; and a king shall reign and prosper, and shall execute judgment and justice in the earth. In his days, Judah shall be saved, and Israel shall dwell safely: and this is his name whereby he shall be called, THE LORD OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS.
88. oldal - Son of God. And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved. But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.