Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Acts Apostles appears Arian asserted authority believe Bible blessed body called cause character Christ Christian Church common Confession congregation consider Continued creed Deity divine doctrine doubt duty earth effect equal error established eternal evidence existence express faith Father feeling friends give given Gospel hand heart heaven Holy hope human important influence interest Jesus Jesus Christ John judgment knowledge language light living Lord means meet mind ministers moral nature never object observations opinions original passage persons present principles progress proof prove question reason receive record reference regard religion religious respect Saviour Scriptures sense Society speak spirit Synod Testament things thou thought tion Trinity true truth Unitarian unto views whole worship writings
18. oldal - Refrain from these men, and let them alone: for if this counsel or this work be of men, it will come to nought: But if it be of God, ye cannot overthrow it; lest haply ye be found even to fight against God.
72. oldal - For it was not an enemy that reproached me ; Then I could have borne it : Neither was it he that hated me that did magnify himself against me ; Then I would have hid myself from him : But it was thou, a man mine equal, My guide, and mine acquaintance. We took sweet counsel together, And walked unto the house of God in company.
88. oldal - By thine Agony and Bloody Sweat ; by thy Cross and Passion; by thy precious Death and Burial ; by thy glorious Resurrection and Ascension ; and by the Coming of the Holy Ghost, Good Lord, deliver us.
53. oldal - Out of the bowels of the harmless earth, Which many a good tall fellow had destroy'd So cowardly ; and, but for these vile guns. He would himself have been a soldier.
339. oldal - And as they went on their way, they came unto a certain water; and the eunuch said, See, here is water; what doth hinder me to be baptized? And Philip said, If thou believest with all thine heart, thou mayest. And he answered and said, I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God.
436. oldal - Hereby know ye the Spirit of God : Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God: and every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God : and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come ; and even now already is it in the world.
138. oldal - And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, they have their reward.
169. oldal - I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, GOD shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book : and if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, GOD shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things that are written in this book.
13. oldal - There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when, ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.
27. oldal - And as they were eating, Jesus took bread, and blessed it, and brake it, and gave it to the disciples, and said, Take, eat: this is my body. And he took the cup, and gave thanks, and gave it to them, saying. Drink ye all of it; For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.