Divine Providence, Or, The Three Cycles of Revelation: Showing the Parallelism of the Patriarchal, Jewish, and Christian Dispensations : Being a New Evidence of the Divine Origin of Christianity
James Duncan, 1834 - 627 oldal
Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Divine Providence, Or, the Three Cycles of Revelation: Showing the ...
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2015
actual Adam ages animals authority Cain CHAPTER chief Christian Church close command common complete conceive course creation crime death Deity Deluge direct distinction Divine earth effect Egypt empire equally established evidence evil exhibited existence express fact fall final followed force frame give given globe ground hand head heart heaven human hundred implies instance Italy Jewish Jews king knowledge land language length less light limited living Lord mankind matter means ment mind miracle moral Moses mountains nature nearly never object ocean offering once original Paradise patriarchal period perpetual Persian portion possession principle probably produce promise Providence punishment question race reason reference religion result says Scripture seems sense spirit succession suffering temple things thousand tion tree tribes true universal vast waters whole worship
25. oldal - And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years : 15 And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth : and it was so.
xi. oldal - And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held : and they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth...
515. oldal - And the seventh angel sounded ; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ ; and he shall reign for ever and ever...
262. oldal - And the waters prevailed exceedingly upon the earth; and all the high hills, that were under the whole heaven, were covered.
550. oldal - But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise. Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar.
164. oldal - For the Lord shall comfort Zion: he will comfort all her waste places; and he will make her wilderness like Eden, and her desert like the garden of the Lord; joy and gladness shall be found therein, thanksgiving, and the voice of melody.
132. oldal - And God said, Behold I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed ; to you it shall be for meat.
400. oldal - And Moses stretched forth his hand over the sea, and the sea returned to his strength when the morning appeared; and the Egyptians fled against it; and the Lord overthrew the Egyptians in the midst of the sea. And the waters returned, and covered the chariots, and the horsemen, and all the host of Pharaoh that came into the sea after them ; there remained not so much as one of them.