Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
able addressed afternoon appear arrived asked assistance Association attended become blessing Boys Brahmin called Catechist Chapel Children Christ Christian Church Class Coll Committee Congregation continued conversation death desire Divine early English established Families feel four friends gave Girls give given Gospel hand hear heard heart Heathen Hindoos Holy hope increase instruction July June knowledge labours Ladies land late leave Letter live Lord March means Meeting mind Miss Mission Missionary months morning Native object persons poor Prayer preached present Priest proceeded reason received Religion Report respect School Scriptures seemed sent Sermon Service Society Society's soon soul speak Station Sunday things tion told took Tracts Truth village whole wish Worship writes young
131. oldal - He shall not strive, nor cry, neither shall any man hear his voice in the streets ; a bruised reed shall he not break, and smoking flax shall he not quench ; till he send forth judgment unto victory.
48. oldal - Sirs, why do ye these things? We also are men of like passions with you, and preach unto you that ye should turn from these vanities unto the living God, which made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and all things that are therein: Who in times past suffered all nations to walk in their own ways.
83. oldal - For my people have committed two evils ; they have forsaken me the fountain of living waters, and hewed them out cisterns, broken cisterns, that can hold no water.
80. oldal - And when he putteth forth his own sheep, he goeth before them, and the sheep follow him, for they know his voice. And a stranger will they not follow, but will flee from him, for they know not the voice of strangers.
34. oldal - And the servant of the Lord must not strive ; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient, in meekness instructing those that oppose themselves, if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth...
91. oldal - I know thy works : behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it ; for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name.
86. oldal - I beheld, and, lo, there was no man, and all the birds of the heavens were fled. I beheld, and, lo, the fruitful place was a wilderness, and all the cities thereof were broken down at the presence of the Lord, and by his fierce anger.
33. oldal - God, in his wise providence, to take out of this world the soul of our deceased brother, we therefore commit his body to the ground; earth to earth, ashes to ashes, dust to dust; looking for the general Resurrection in the last, day, and the life of the world to come...
94. oldal - Your country is desolate, your cities are burned with fire : your land, strangers devour it in your presence, and it is desolate, as overthrown by strangers.