Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according Acts added afterwards ages allowed altered ancient answer Apostles appears appointed authority baptism baptized beginning bishop blessed body called canon celebrated child Christ Christians Church cloth Collect Common Prayer Communion Confirmation containing continued custom death directed divine Edition Epistle express faith Father former gilt give given God's Gospel hands hath History holy holy-days immediately Jews join king king Edward Lesson letter Liturgy lived Lord Lord's manner means mentioned Minister morning necessary never observed occasion offer particular performed persons Plates practice pray present Priest primitive proper Psalm reason receive Reformation relation repentance rubric Sacrament Saviour Scripture SecT seems shew sick sins stand Sunday suppose taken things thought tion vols whole
149. oldal - God ; yet ought we most chiefly so to do, when we assemble and meet together to render thanks for the great benefits that we have received at his hands, to set forth his most worthy praise, to hear his most holy Word, and to ask those things which are requisite and necessary, as well for the body as the soul.
483. oldal - Book may be used ; only instead of these words [We therefore commit his body to the ground, earth to earth, <fe.] say, \\7~E therefore commit his body to the deep, to be turned into corruption, looking for the resurrection of the body, (when the sea shall give up her dead...
289. oldal - THEREFoRE with angels and archangels, and with all the company of heaven, we laud and magnify thy glorious name, evermore praising thee, and saying, Holy, holy, holy, Lord God of hosts ! heaven and earth are full of thy glory. Glory be to thee, O Lord most high.
297. oldal - WHEREFORE, O Lord and heavenly Father, according to the institution of Thy dearly beloved Son, our Saviour, Jesus Christ, we, Thy humble servants, do celebrate and make here before Thy Divine Majesty, with these Thy holy gifts, which we now offer unto Thee, the memorial Thy Son hath commanded us to make...
148. oldal - Faith is this : that we worship one God in Trinity, and Trinity in Unity, neither confounding the Persons, nor dividing the substance. For there is one Person of the Father, another of the Son, and another of the Holy Ghost. But the Godhead of the Father, of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost, is all one ; the glory equal, the majesty coeternal.
320. oldal - And note, that every Parishioner shall communicate at the least three times in the year, of which Easter to be one.
256. oldal - The same order shall the Curate use -with those betwixt whom he perceiveth malice and hatred to reign; not suffering them to be partakers of the Lord's Table, until he know them to be reconciled. And if one of the parties so at variance be content to forgive from the bottom of his heart all.
149. oldal - So that in all things, as is aforesaid, the Unity in Trinity and the Trinity in Unity is to be worshipped.
117. oldal - Almighty God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ who desireth not the death of a sinner, but rather that he may turn from his wickedness, and live; and hath given power, and commandment, to his Ministers, to declare and pronounce to his people, being penitent, the Absolution and Remission of their sins: He pardoneth and absolveth all them that truly repent, and unfeignedly believe his holy Gospel.
459. oldal - Christ's Body and Blood, the Minister shall instruct him, that if he do truly repent him of his sins, and steadfastly believe that Jesus Christ hath suffered death upon the cross for him, and shed his blood for his redemption, earnestly remembering the benefits he hath thereby, and giving him hearty thanks therefor, he doth eat and drink the body and blood of our Saviour Christ profitably to his Soul's health, although he do not receive the sacrament with his mouth.