Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
affections Amorite angels apostle apostle Paul atonement believe blessed blood body brethren Christ Jesus Christian church cometh comfort conscience consolation covenant creature curse dead death divine doctrine duty earth etermal eternal everlasting evil eyes faith Father fear flesh forever forgiveness friends give glory God's gospel grace guilt hand happiness hath heart heathen heaven heavenly holy honor hope human imputed righteousness infinite ingra iniquity Israel Jehovah Jesus Christ Jews judgment kingdom light ligion living Lord hath Lord Jesus Lord Jesus Christ ment mercy Messiah mind moral nations nature ness never obedience pagan pardon Paul peace perish preach precious principle promise punishment purified racter reason Redeemer redemption religion righteousness sabbath saith salvation sanctified saved Savior scriptures sinners sins Son of God soul spirit suffering thee things thou throne tion truth unto voice wisdom word wrath
22. oldal - His counsel, confirmed it by an oath ; "that by two immutable things, in which it was impossible for God to lie, we might have a strong consolation, who have fled for refuge to lay hold upon the Hope set before us...
33. oldal - Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, and the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the Lord, that he might be glorified.
345. oldal - I kept back nothing that was profitable unto you, but have showed you, and have taught you publicly, and from house to house, testifying both to the Jews, and also to the Greeks, repentance toward God, and faith toward our Lord Jesus Christ.
109. oldal - If it had not been the Lord who was on our side, when men rose up against us: Then they had 247 swallowed us up quick, when their wrath was kindled against us: Then the waters had overwhelmed us, the stream had gone over our soul: Then the proud waters had gone over our soul.
129. oldal - For from the rising of the sun even unto the going down of the same, my name shall be great among the gentiles, and in every place incense shall be offered unto my name, and a pure offering: for my name shall be great among the heathen, saith the Lord of hosts.
210. oldal - Lie not one to another, seeing that ye have put off the old man with his deeds ; and have put on the new man, which is renewed in knowledge after the image of Him that created him : where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcision nor uncircumcision, Barbarian, Scythian, bond nor free : but Christ is all, and in all.
xiv. oldal - And now, behold, I go bound in the spirit unto Jerusalem, not knowing the things that shall befall me there : save that the Holy Ghost witnesseth in every city, saying that bonds and afflictions abide me. But none of these things move me, neither count I my life dear unto myself, so that I might finish my course with joy, and the ministry, which I have received of the Lord Jesus, to testify the gospel of the grace of God.
131. oldal - His death and passion: and grant, that the grace of God, which bringeth salvation, may effectually teach and persuade me to deny ungodliness and worldly lusts, and to live soberly, righteously, and godly in this present world...
115. oldal - And he will destroy in this mountain the face of the covering cast over all people, and the vail that is spread over all nations. He will swallow up death in victory; and the Lord God will wipe away tears from off all faces; and the rebuke of his people shall he take away from off all the earth: for the Lord hath spoken it.