Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
a'mong bless bring brought cast cause commandments death deliver destroy Deus Domine doth dwell earth en'dureth enemies evil eyes face fall Father fear fire give thanks unto glad glory gone gracious hate hath head hear heard heart heathen heaven hill holy honour Israel Jacob joyful judge judgements keep King laid land lift light lips live look Lord Lord hath magnify mercy mighty Morning Prayer mouth ness perish poor praise praise the Lord Prayer proud PSALM rejoice right hand righteous round saints sake salvation seek shew sight sing Sion soul speak stand strength thine things thou art thou hast thou shalt thy Name tongue trouble trust truth turned un'to ungodly unto the Lord unto thee up'on voice walk waters wicked wickedness wilt worship
109. oldal - PRAIsE ye the Lord. I will praise the Lord with my whole heart, in the assembly of the upright, and in the congregation. 2 The works of the Lord are great, sought out of all them that have pleasure therein.
153. oldal - Who is like unto the LORD our GOD, that hath his dwelling so high, and yet humbleth himself to behold the things that are in heaven and earth ? 6 He taketh up the simple out of the dust, and lifteth the poor out of the mire ; 7 That he may set him with the princes, even with the princes of his people.
104. oldal - They mount up to the heaven, they go down again to the depths: their soul is melted because of trouble. They reel to and fro, and stagger like a drunken man, and are at their wit's end.
88. oldal - To-day if ye will hear his voice, harden' not your hearts : as in the provocation,, and as in the day of temp'tation
104. oldal - O that men would therefore praise the LORD for his goodness : and declare the wonders that he doeth for the children of men I 16 For he hath broken the gates of brass : and smitten the bars of iron in sunder.
91. oldal - Be ye sure that the Lord he is God : it is he that hath made us, and not we ourselves ; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture.
139. oldal - Lord, and that soon, for my spirit waxeth faint : hide not Thy face from me, lest I be like unto them that go down into the pit.
45. oldal - Against thee only have I sinned, and done this evil in thy sight ; that thou mightest be justified in thy saying, and clear when thou art judged. 5 Behold, I was shapen in wickedness, and in sin hath my mother conceived me.
31. oldal - The wicked have drawn out the sword, and have bent their bow, to cast down the poor and needy, and to slay such as be of upright conversation. 15 Their sword shall enter into their own heart, and their bows shall be broken.
6. oldal - HOW long wilt thou forget me, O LORD ; for ever ? how long wilt thou hide thy face from me ? 2 How long shall I seek counsel in my soul, and be so vexed in my heart ? how long shall mine enemies triumph over me ? 3 Consider, and hear me, O LORD my God ; lighten mine eyes, that I sleep not in death...