Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
altar angels answer attendance beginning Bishop Blessed blood body boys bread called Catechism Catholic CHAPTER child Christian Doctrine Church comes Commandments commit confession Confraternity cross day school dear death difficulty duty especially examination example exercises Faith Family Father four girls give given grace Hail Mary hands hear heart heaven holy Communion holy Mass hymns important Infant instruction intention Jesus Christ Joseph keep least letter living look Lord Mary mass means meeting mission month morning mortal mother never night offer once person poor children practices pray prayers preparation present priest question receive Rule Sacrament short side simple singing sins society sorry soul speak spirit suggest Sunday school sweet teachers teaching tell thee things thou tion young
158. oldal - Faith of Our Fathers A. For England Faith of our fathers! living still in spite of dungeon, fire, and sword: Oh, how our hearts beat high with joy whene'er we hear that glorious word. Faith of our fathers! Holy Faith! We will be true to thee till death.
158. oldal - Faith of our fathers ! living still In spite of dungeon, fire and sword ; O how our hearts beat high with joy Whene'er we hear that glorious word ; Faith of our fathers ! holy faith ! We will be true to thee till death.
140. oldal - O Hope of every contrite heart! O Joy of all the meek! To those who fall, how kind thou art! How good to those who seek!
107. oldal - Blessed be God. Blessed be His holy Name. Blessed be Jesus Christ, true God and true Man. Blessed be the Name of Jesus. Blessed be His most Sacred Heart. Blessed be His most Precious Blood. Blessed be Jesus In the most holy Sacrament of the Altar. Blessed be the Holy Spirit, the Paraclete. Blessed be the great Mother of God. Mary most holy.
51. oldal - Speak gently to the little child, Its love be sure to gain ; Teach it in accents soft and mild, It may not long remain.
58. oldal - Thou shalt not make to thyself any graven image, nor the likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or in the earth beneath, or in the water under the earth. Thou shalt not bow down to them, nor worship them...
197. oldal - O my God! I am heartily sorry for having offended Thee, and I detest all my sins, because I dread the loss of heaven and the pains of hell, but most of all because they offend Thee, my God, who art all-good and deserving of all my love.
137. oldal - Heal our wounds, our strength renew, On our dryness pour thy dew: Wash the stains of guilt away. Bend the stubborn heart and will; Melt the frozen, warm the chill; Guide the steps that go astray.