Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
LibraryThing ReviewFelhasználói ismertető - gmicksmith - LibraryThing
This is a really handy volume to compare the respective gospels in translation. If your Koine Greek is sound then you may prefer "A Harmony of the Synoptic Gospels in Greek by Burton and Goodspeed. Teljes értékelés elolvasása
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
ancient authorities read angels answered asked began behold believe Blessed blind body bread bring brother brought called cast cause chief child Christ cometh commanded dead death deliver devils disciples drink earth enter evil eyes Father fear feast followed fruit Galilee gave give given glory gospel hand hast hath healed hear heard heart heaven Holy hour Jerusalem Jesus Jesus said unto Jews John kill king kingdom light Lord Luke Mark Mary Master Matt mother multitude parable Paragraph pass Peter Pharisees pray priests prophets receive saith unto sake say unto scribes seek sent servant Simon spake speak Spirit stand straightway synagogues tell temple thee thine things thou thou shalt took tree twelve whole whosoever wife witness woman
223. oldal - Verily, verily, I say unto thee, When thou wast young, thou girdedst thyself, and walkedst whither thou wouldest: but when thou shalt be old, thou shalt stretch forth thy hands, and another shall gird thee, and carry thee whither thou wouldest not.
27. oldal - And being warned of God in a dream that they should not return to Herod, they departed into their own country another way. And when they were departed, behold, the angel of the Lord appeareth to Joseph in a dream, saying, Arise and take the young child and his mother, and flee into Egypt, and be thou there until I bring thee word; for Herod will seek the young child to destroy him.
166. oldal - For they bind heavy burdens and grievous to be borne, and lay them on men's shoulders; but they themselves will not move them with one of their fingers.
60. oldal - Moreover when ye fast, be not, as the hypocrites, of a sad countenance: for they disfigure their faces, that they may appear unto men to fast. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.
116. oldal - But forasmuch as he had not to pay, his lord commanded him to be sold, and his wife and children, and all that he had, and payment to be made.
35. oldal - Philip findeth Nathanael, and saith unto him, We have found him, of whom Moses in the law, and the prophets, did write, Jesus of Nazareth, the son of Joseph.
211. oldal - When Jesus therefore saw his mother, and the disciple standing by, whom he loved, he saith unto his mother, Woman, behold thy son! 27 Then saith he to the disciple. Behold thy mother! And from that hour that disciple took her unto his own home.
31. oldal - I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance: but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and with fire...
138. oldal - And he said unto him, Thy brother is come ; and thy father hath killed the fatted calf, because he hath received him safe and sound.
56. oldal - Agree with thine adversary quickly, whiles thou art in the way with him; lest at any time the adversary deliver thee to the judge, and the judge deliver thee to the officer, and thou be cast into prison. Verily I say unto thee, Thou shalt by no means come out thence, till thou hast paid the uttermost farthing.