The New Testament of Our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, with References, and a Key Sheet of Questions, Historical, Doctrinal, and Practical: Designed to Facilitate the Acquisition of Scriptural Knowledge, in Bible Classes, Sunday Schools, Common Schools, and Private Families
Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
according Acts angel answered apostles asked behold believe Blessed blood body brethren brother brought called cast cause CHAP chief Christ church cometh commanded dead death departed devil disciples earth enter evil eyes faith Father fear flesh followed gave Gentiles Ghost give given glory gospel grace hand hast hath healed hear heard heart heaven Holy Jerusalem Jesus Jesus Christ Jews John judge king kingdom light live Lord Luke Mark Matt pass Paul peace Peter Pharisees pray preach priests prophets receive righteousness saith unto say unto seen sent servant shalt shew sins spake speak Spirit suffer temple thee things thou took truth Verily voice walk whole whosoever witness written
401. oldal - For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.
117. oldal - The father shall be divided against the son, and the son against the father; the mother against the daughter, and the daughter against the mother; the mother in law against her daughter in law, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
332. oldal - Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils ; speaking lies in hypocrisy ; having their conscience seared with a hot iron ; forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth.
263. oldal - Where is the wise? where is the scribe ? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe.
399. oldal - And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.
114. oldal - From the blood of Abel unto the blood of Zacharias which perished between the altar and the temple: verily I say unto you, It shall be required of this generation.
159. oldal - Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me : for I proceeded forth and came from God ; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.
277. oldal - Now ye are the body of Christ, and members in particular. 28 And God hath set some in the church, first apostles, secondarily prophets, thirdly teachers, after that miracles, then gifts of healings, helps, governments, diversities of tongues.
25. oldal - And straightway Jesus constrained his disciples to get into a ship, and to go before him unto the other side, while he sent the multitudes away. 23 And when he had sent the multitudes away, he went up into a mountain apart to pray: and when the evening was come, he was there alone. 24 But the ship was now in the midst of the sea, tossed with waves : for the wind was contrary.