Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Aaron Abraham according addition altar appears assigned behold belong blessed blood border bring brought burnt called camp children of Israel cities clause commanded covenant daughters Deut Dwelling earth editorial Egypt Ezek families father fire give given ground hand hast hath head holy hundred inheritance Jacob Jordan Joseph Josh Joshua Judg king land later Levites living Moses narrative offering original parallel pass passage Pharaoh phrase possess present priest probably reference regarded saying seems servant seven shalt thou shows side sons spake unto speak stones story suggests tent of meeting thee thereof thine thing thou shalt took tribe unclean unto Moses unto Yahweh verse whole wife Yahweh thy
2. oldal - And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so.
247. oldal - And he humbled thee, and suffered thee to hunger, and fed thee with manna, which thou knewest not, neither did thy fathers know; that he might make thee know that man doth not live by bread only, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of the Lord doth man live.
29. oldal - And behold, I am with thee, and will keep thee in all places whither thou goest, and will bring thee again into this land: for I will not leave thee, until I have done that which I have spoken to thee of.
69. oldal - And I am come down to deliver them out of the hand of the Egyptians, and to bring them up out of that land unto a good land and a large, unto a land flowing with milk and honey...
100. oldal - And he that stealeth a man, and selleth him, or if he be found in his hand, he shall surely be put to death.
2. oldal - And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also. And God set them in the firmament of heaven to give light upon the earth, And to rule over the day and over the night, and to divide the light from the darkness: and God saw that it was good. And the evening and the morning were the fourth day.
256. oldal - If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy bosom, or thy friend, which is as thine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other gods...
93. oldal - But Moses' hands were heavy ; and they took a stone, and put it under- him, and he sat thereon; and Aaron and Hur stayed up his hands, the one on the one side, and the other on the other side; and his hands were steady until the going down of the sun. And Joshua discomfited Amalek and his people with the edge of the sword.
29. oldal - And Jacob vowed a vow, saying, If God will be with me, and will keep me in this way that I go, and will give me bread to eat, and raiment to put on, so that I come again to my father's house in peace; then shall the LORD be my God: and this stone, which I have set for a pillar, shall be God's house: and of all that thou shalt give me I will surely give the tenth unto thee.