Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
admitted afterward amongst ancient answer appears baptism better Bishop born buried called Cambridge cause chapter Charles Christ Christian Church College commend continued daughter Dean death dedicated desire died divine doctrine Earl Edited Edward England English Exeter faith father favour fscap Fuller give God's grace Hall hand hath heart Henry Hist History Holy honour hope James John kind King late learned leave less living London Lord March married Master memory ministers Montagu nature never notice observes Oxford Parliament peace persons Poems practice prayer preached present printed probably Queen's received Reformation reign religion respect Restoration Rome says Scripture sermon side sins soul spirit suffered taken thereof things third Thomas thou tion true truth University unto whilst Worthies
98. oldal - For it hath been declared unto me of you, my brethren, by them which are of the house of Chloe, that there are contentions among you. 12 Now this I say, that every one of you saith, I am of Paul ; and I of Apollos ; and I of Cephas ; and I of Christ.
190. oldal - He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not. He came unto his own, and his own received him not. But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name : which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.
225. oldal - Then the twelve called the multitude of the disciples unto them, and said, It is not reason that we should leave the word of God, and serve tables.
210. oldal - Obey them that have the rule over you, and submit yourselves : for they watch for your souls, as they that must give account, that they may do it with joy, and not with grief: for that is unprofitable for you.
219. oldal - And after the reading of the law and the prophets the rulers of the synagogue sent unto them, saying, Ye men and brethren, if ye have any word of exhortation for the people, say on.
83. oldal - For I know thy rebellion and thy stiff" neck : behold, while I am yet alive with you this day, ye have been rebellious against the Lord ; and how much more after my death ? 28.
326. oldal - England ; and could tell me more of my owne, than I knew myself. And also to what perfection he hath now brought the art of memory; that he did lately to four eminently great scholars dictate together in Latin, upon different subjects of their proposing, faster than they were able to write, till they were tired ; and that the best way of beginning a sentence, if a man should be out and forget his last sentence, (which he never was) that then his last refuge is to begin with an Utcunque.
224. oldal - If the foot shall say, Because I am not the hand, I am not the body; is it therefore not of the body? 16 And if the ear shall say, Because I am not the eye, I am not of the body; is it therefore not of the body?