Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according afterwards ancient angels animals answer appear become believe bishops body called cause Christ Christians church condemned council death divine earth Egypt emperor empire equally eternal Europe existence express eyes faith father formed four France give given gods Greeks hand head heaven holy honour human hundred idea Italy Jesus Jews judge king known language laws learned least less letters lived Lord Louis manner master means mind nature necessary never observed once opinion passed Persians person philosophers Pope possessed present priests prince proved reason received relates religion respect Roman Rome seen sense soul speak spirit things thou thought thousand tion true truth Voltaire whole wife wished write written
367. oldal - Thus saith the LORD to his anointed, to Cyrus, whose right hand I have holden, to subdue nations before him; and I will loose the loins of kings, to open before him the twoleaved gates; and the gates shall not be shut: I will go before thee, and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron...
227. oldal - See, I have this day set thee over the nations and over the kingdoms, to root out, and to pull down, and to destroy, and to throw down, to build, and to plant.
297. oldal - And every one that hath forsaken houses, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my name's sake, shall receive an hundredfold, and shall inherit everlasting life.
234. oldal - And the king said unto her, What aileth thee ? and she answered, This woman said unto me, Give thy son, that we may eat him to-day, and we will eat my son to-morrow. So we boiled my son, and did eat him : and I said unto her on the next day, Give thy son, that we may eat him : and she hath hid her son.
203. oldal - Then Jesus was led by the Spirit into the desert to be tempted by the devil. After fasting forty days and forty nights, He was hungry. The tempter came to Him and said, "If You are the Son of God, tell these stones to become bread.
489. oldal - The Lord shall smite thee with a consumption, and with a fever, and with an inflammation, and with an extreme burning, and with the sword, and with blasting, and with mildew; and they shall pursue thee until thou perish.
111. oldal - But be not ye called Rabbi, for one is your Master, even Christ; and all ye are brethren. And call no man your father upon the earth : for one is your Father, which is in heaven. Neither be ye called masters: for one is your Master, even Christ.
192. oldal - Go ye therefore and teach all nations, baptising them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost...