Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
acceptance according affections apostle appear Author believer beloved better blessed blood brethren bring called cause character Christ Christian church condition consider continually covenant creature death delight desire divine elect engaged established eternal everlasting evil experience express faith Father fear feel flesh further give given glory God's gospel grace hand hath heart heaven Hence holy hope human infinite interest Jesus Jesus Christ John knowledge light live look Lord means Mediator mercy mind nature ness never Note obedience observe offered peace perfect persons predestination present promise reason receive redemption relation respects rest revealed righteousness saith salvation saved Saviour Scripture sense sinner sins soul speak Spirit sure thee things thou thought tion true truth unto whole
315. oldal - Wherefore also we pray always for you, that our God would count you worthy of this calling, and fulfil all the good pleasure of his goodness, and the work of faith with power...
233. oldal - For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord, I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts ; and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people. And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying ; Know the Lord ; for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest.
187. oldal - But now they desire a better country, that is, an heavenly: wherefore God is not ashamed to be called their God: for he hath prepared for them a city.
87. oldal - I, even I, am he that blotteth out thy transgressions for mine own sake, and will not remember thy sins.
130. oldal - Can the Ethiopian change his skin, or the leopard his spots? then may ye also do good, that are accustomed to do evil.
69. oldal - For he shall deliver the needy when he crieth ; The poor also, and him that hath no helper.
156. oldal - Set me as a seal upon thine heart, as a seal upon thine arm : for love is strong as death ; jealousy is cruel as the grave...
296. oldal - When Simon Peter saw it, he fell down at Jesus' knees, saying, Depart from me, for I am a sinful man, O Lord.
181. oldal - Let your conversation be without covetousness ; and be content with such things as ye have : for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee. So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me.