Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
accessory according acid aggregates amygdaloidal appear augite Author basalt become beds belong brown called carbonate causes cavities character chemical chiefly clay clay-slate Cleavage coal colour combined compact composition compound consists contains crystalline schists crystals deposits distinct distinguished dolomite earthy Edition especially essential felspar formation Fracture frequently geol geological Germ given gives gneiss grains granite granular green grey HISTORY hornblende igneous rocks imbedded ingredients instance iron Jahrb kinds labradorite latter less lime limestone Lustre magnetic iron-ore mass matrix mica mica-schist mineral nature occurs oligoclase origin orthoclase period phonolite plutonic porphyritic present principal probably pyrites quantity quartz rarely recent result sand sandstone sedimentary separate serpentine shale silica similar sometimes stone strata structure substance surface syenite term texture tion titanite trachyte transition transmutation usually varieties various veins vesicular vitreous volcanic
19. oldal - EVIDENCE of the TRUTH of the CHRISTIAN RELIGION derived from the Literal Fulfilment of Prophecy. By ALEXANDER KEITH, DD 37th Edition, with numerous Plates, in square 8vo.
22. oldal - How we Spent the Summer; or, a Voyage en Zigzag in Switzerland and Tyrol with some Members of the ALPINE CLUB.
17. oldal - The ENGINEER'S HANDBOOK; explaining the Principles which should guide the Young Engineer in the Construction of Machinery. By CS LOWNDES.
28. oldal - The Cabinet Lawyer; a Popular Digest of the Laws of England, Civil, Criminal, and Constitutional.
26. oldal - Col. Hawker's Instructions to Young Sportsmen in all that relates to Guns and Shooting.
13. oldal - The Treasury of Botany, or Popular Dictionary of the Vegetable Kingdom ; with which is incorporated a Glossary of Botanical Terms. Edited by J.
26. oldal - Sea-Fisherman: comprising the Chief Methods of Hook and Line Fishing in the British and other Seas, a glance at Nets, and remarks on Boats and Boating. Second Edition, enlarged, with 80 Woodcuts. Post 8vo.
11. oldal - A GENERAL DICTIONARY of GEOGRAPHY, Descriptive, Physical, Statistical, and Historical : forming a complete Gazetteer of the World. By A. KEITH JOHNSTON, LL.DFRGS Revised Edition.