Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
apostle appear authority behold believe better blessed blood body called Christ Jesus Christian Church comfort consider corrupt cross daily dead death disciples divine doctrine duty earth effect eternal evidence evil faith Father follow give given glory God's Gospel grace hand happiness hath hear heart heaven holy hope Jesus Christ judgment known lead light live look Lord Master means ment mercy mind nature never object offered once ourselves peace person practice praise pray prayer present principles promise prophet prove receive rejoice religion religious resurrection righteousness salvation Saviour Scripture sense SERMON servants serve sing sins soul sound speak Spirit suffer sure thee things thou tion true truth turn unto walk whole wish worship writers
179. oldal - And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire : and them that had gotten the victory over the beast, and over his image, and over his mark, and over the number of his name, stand on the sea of glass, having the harps of God.
232. oldal - But in a great house there are not only vessels of gold and of silver, but also of wood and of earth; and some to honour, and some to dishonour. If a man therefore purge himself from these, he shall be a vessel unto honour, sanctified, and meet for the master's use, and prepared unto every good work.
vii. oldal - Moreover when ye fast, be not, as the hypocrites, of a sad countenance: for they disfigure their faces, that they may appear unto men to fast.
116. oldal - For if the blood of bulls and of goats, and the ashes of an heifer sprinkling the unclean, sanctifieth to the purifying of the flesh : how much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered Himself without spot to God, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God...
33. oldal - God, the heathen are come into thine inheritance ; thy holy temple have they defiled ; they have laid Jerusalem on heaps.
136. oldal - Nevertheless I tell you the truth: It is expedient for you that I go away; for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you. And when he is come he will reprove the world of sin and of righteousness and of judgment...
315. oldal - Knowing that Christ being raised from the dead, dieth no more ; death hath no more dominion over Him. For in that He died, He died unto sin once ; but in that He liveth, He liveth unto God.
293. oldal - My Godfathers and Godmothers in my Baptism ; wherein I was made a member of Christ, the child of God, and an inheritor of the kingdom of heaven.
262. oldal - We are accounted righteous before God, only for the merit of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ by faith, and not for our own works or deservings...