A Chronological Treatise Upon the Seventy Weeks of Daniel: Wherein is Evidently Shewn the Accomplishment of the Predicted Events ... In a Particular Disquisition Upon the Three Latest Hypotheses of These Weeks Published Among Us, Viz. That of the Late Learned Bishop Lloyd; that of the Late Learned Dr. Prideaux; and that of the Reverend Mr. Lancaster ...
J. Knapton, 1725 - 280 oldal
Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
A Chronological Treatise Upon the Seventy Weeks of Daniel: Wherein Is ...
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2017
accompliſhment according againſt alſo appear Artaxerxes Authority Babylon becauſe beginning building Canon Captivity Chapter Characters Chriſt City coming Commandment conſequently continued Cyrus Daniel Darius Days Dean Dean's death Decree Deſolations determined equal Event evidently expreſs fame father firſt former four giv'n give going granted Half hath himſelf holy Houſe hundred Hypotheſis immediately Jeruſalem Jews John Joſephus King Land laſt learned leaſt litteral matter meaning Meſſiah miſtaken months moſt muſt nature Nebuchadnezzar Nehemiah noted otherwiſe particular period Perſia preceding predicted Prideaux Prophecy Prophet reaſon rebuilding reckoning reign reſpect Romans ſaid ſame Scripture ſecond Secondly ſee ſenſe ſet ſeven Weeks ſeventy ſhall ſhewn ſhould ſome Streets ſuch ſurely taken taking Tears Temple teſtimony Text thereof theſe theſe Weeks thing thoſe Tiberius told true truly truth twenty unto verſe Wall Weeks whereas whole word
116. oldal - Who is there among you of all His people? His God be with him, and let him go up to Jerusalem, which is in judah, and BUILD THE HOUSE OF THE LORD GOD OF ISRAEL (He is the God), which is in Jerusalem.
1. oldal - Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people, and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the Most Holy.
118. oldal - And that which they have need of, both young bullocks, and rams, and lambs, for the burnt offerings of the God of heaven, wheat, salt, wine, and oil, according to the appointment of the priests which are at Jerusalem, let it be given them day by day without fail: That they may offer sacrifices of sweet savours unto the God of heaven, and pray for the life of the king, and of his sons.
120. oldal - Forasmuch as thou art sent of the king, and of his seven counsellors, to inquire concerning Judah and Jerusalem, according to the law of thy God which is in thine hand...
116. oldal - Persia, that he made a proclamation throughout all his kingdom, and put it also in writing, saying, thus saith Cyrus, king of Persia, the Lord God of heaven hath given me all the kingdoms of the earth ; and he hath charged me to build him an house at Jerusalem, which is in Judah.
112. oldal - O Lord, according to all thy righteousness, I beseech thee, let thine anger and thy fury be turned away from thy city Jerusalem, thy holy mountain: because for our sins, and for the iniquities of our fathers, Jerusalem and thy people are become a reproach to all that are about us.
24. oldal - And them that had escaped from the sword carried he away to Babylon; where they were servants to him and his sons until the reign of the kingdom of Persia...
213. oldal - Then said they unto him, Where is thy Father? Jesus answered, Ye neither know me, nor my Father : if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also.