Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Alban Butler angels Apostles Augustine Baptism baptized Bede Behold Bishop blessed Blood body bread brethren called Catechumens Christ Christian Church cloth consecration death deus disciples divine doctrine dominus Douay E. B. Pusey earth Ecce Edition ejus enim erat Eucharist exorcists faith Father Fcap Festival flesh fratres glory Gospel Greek Gregory hath heaven heavenly hell Herbert Holy Ghost Holy Spirit igitur infernus inquit iohannes ipse Israel Jesus Jews John Latin Limbus Lord Lord's Luke Mary Matt means mediaeval miracles omnia omnium passage Paul peccatum penitence Peter prayer Prophets quae quia quod quoniam Resurrection Roman Sacrament saints saith sancti Satan Saviour Scripture Septuagint Serm Sermon shalt shew sins soul spiritus sanctus suam sunt super thee things thou tion translation unto usque velarium vestra Virgin vobis Vulgate Whence word
404. oldal - Every man's work shall be made manifest. For the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire ; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.
395. oldal - And it shall come to pass in the last days, that the mountain of the Lord's house shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills ; and all nations shall flow unto it. And many people shall go and say, " Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, to the house of the God of Jacob ; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths : " for out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of the Lord from Jerusalem.
232. oldal - Wherefore he saith; when he ascended up on high, he led captivity captive, and gave gifts unto men. Now that he ascended, what is it but that he also descended first into the lower parts of the earth ? He that descended is the same also that ascended up far above all heavens, that he might fill all things.
408. oldal - And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues yet repented not of the works of their hands, that they should not worship devils, and idols of gold, and silver, and brass, and stone, and of wood; which neither can see, nor hear, nor walk: 21 Neither repented they of their murders, nor of their sorceries, nor of their fornication, nor of their thefts.
189. oldal - Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have.
400. oldal - Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds ; who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high ; being made so much better than the angels, as he hath by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they.
57. oldal - And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water : and lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon him : And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.
253. oldal - Behold I will send you Elijah, the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the Lord. "And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children and the hearts of the children to their fathers lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.
390. oldal - ETERNAL God, Creator and Preserver of all mankind, Giver of all spiritual grace, the Author of everlasting life ; Send thy blessing upon these thy servants, this man and this woman, whom we bless in thy Name; that, as Isaac and Rebecca lived faithfully together, so these persons may surely perform and keep the vow and covenant betwixt them made (whereof this Ring Riven and received is a token and pledge,!