Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
advantage affections angels answer apostle appear arguments authority believe body bring called carry cast CHAPTER Christ church command common concerning conscience consider consideration danger death desire devil doth duty easily endeavours error evidence evil expect expression eyes fear follow force further Gilpin give given God's grace greater ground hand hath heart Hence holy hope imagine instances John keep kind knowledge less light lives Lord lusts manner matter means mind motion nature noted object observe occasions offer particular persons present prevail Quakers reason Richard Satan Scripture Secondly seems sense shew sins sometimes soul speak spirit strange strength tells temptation tempted things Thirdly thou thoughts tion trouble true truth turn understanding usually wonder worship
145. oldal - I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.
255. oldal - I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the Spirit of grace and of supplications : and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.
163. oldal - Have any of the rulers or of the Pharisees believed on him? 49 But this people who knoweth not the law are cursed.
125. oldal - Let no man beguile you of your reward in a voluntary humility and worshipping of angels, intruding into those things which he hath not seen, vainly puffed up by his fleshly mind...
191. oldal - For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.
104. oldal - Be not thou therefore ashamed of the testimony of our Lord, nor of me his prisoner : but be thou partaker of the afflictions of the gospel according to the power of God...
282. oldal - Behold, thou hast driven me out this day from the face of the earth; and from thy face shall I be hid; and I shall be a fugitive and a vagabond in the earth; and it shall come to pass, that every one that findeth me shall slay me.
220. oldal - ... of robbers ; in perils by mine own countrymen ; in perils by the heathen ; in perils in the city ; in perils in the wilderness ; in perils in the sea; in perils among false brethren ; in weariness and painfulness ; in watchings often ; in hunger and thirst ; in fastings often ; in cold and nakedness ; besides those things that are without, that which cometh upon me daily, the care of all the Churches.