Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
afflicted baptized Behold believeth Blessed blood bread brethren called Capernaum CHAP children of Israel cometh commanded dead death disciples doctrine doeth doth earth EBENEZER FITCH eternal everlasting evil eyes faith fear flesh fool Galilee give given unto giveth glory godliness goeth gospel grace hand hath heaven Holy Ghost honour iniquity Jerusalem Jesus Christ Jesus said unto Jesus saith Jews judgment kingdom kingdom of heaven knoweth labour lest live Lord Jesus Christ loveth maketh meek mercy mother of Jesus mouth neighbour passover peace Pharisees Pilate poor pray preached repentance rich righteousness Rodolphus Dickinson saith the Lord saith unto salvation SAMUEL TAGGART say unto scriptures servant shalt thou shew sins soul spake speak Spirit thereof thine heart things thou art thou hast thou shalt thyself truth upright Whosoever wicked wisdom wise Woe unto word wrath yourselves
85. oldal - So ought men to love their wives as their own bodies. He that loveth his wife loveth himself. For no man ever yet hated his own flesh ; but nourisheth and cherisheth it, even as the Lord the church : for we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones. For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh. This is a great mystery : but I speak concerning Christ and the church.
58. oldal - And God said, Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together unto one place, and let the dry land appear: and it was so. And God called the dry land Earth; and the gathering together of the waters called He seas: and God saw that it was good.
167. oldal - And when the Lord saw her, he had compassion on her, and said unto her, " Weep not." And he came and touched the bier : and they that bare him stood still. And he said, "Young man, I say unto thee, Arise." And he that was dead sat up, and began to speak. And he delivered him to his mother.
143. oldal - And say, If we had been in the days of our fathers, we would not have been partakers with them in the blood of the prophets.
201. oldal - ... to perform the mercy promised to our fathers and to remember his holy covenant, the oath which he sware to our father Abraham that he would grant unto us, that we being delivered out of the hand of our enemies might serve him without fear, in holiness and righteousness before him, all the days of our life.
229. oldal - And account that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation ; even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him hath written unto you ; as also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things ; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction.
217. oldal - And the one of them, whose name was Cleopas, answering said unto him, Art thou only a stranger in Jerusalem, and hast not known the things which are come to pass there in these days?
179. oldal - As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire: so shall it be in the end of this world. The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity; and shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth. Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father.
59. oldal - And God said, Behold I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed ; to you it shall be for meat.