Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
2nd edit 3rd edit 4th edit Account America Ancient Anecdotes Antiquities Arts Author Bishop Book Britain British Capt Century Character Charles Chas Church Correspondence Country Court Description Dictionary Ditto Duke Earl East Edin Education Edward Empire England English Essay France French George Henry Hist History House Illustrations India Inquiry Institution Ireland Islands Italy James John Joseph Journal Journey King Lady late Laws Letters Library Lieut Literary Lives London Lord Memoirs Miss Mons Narrative Natural North Notes Observations Origin Paris Philosophy Place Poems Political Poor Presented Principles Public Queen Reform Reign relating Remarks Report Review Richard Robert Russell Samuel Science Scotland Scott Second Sermons Sir Walter Sketches Smith Society South Spain Speech Square Street Thomas Thos Tour translated Travels Treatise Universal View vols Voyage West William World
13. oldal - SMYTH'S (Professor) Lectures on Modern History; from the Irruption of the Northern Nations to the close of the American Revolution.
195. oldal - SIR EDWARD SEAWARD'S NARRATIVE OF HIS SHIPWRECK, and consequent Discovery of certain Islands in the Caribbean Sea: with a detail of many extraordinary and highly interesting Events in his Life, from 1733 to 1749. as written in his own Diary. Edited by Miss JANE PORTER.
2. oldal - Evidence of the Truth of the Christian Religion derived from the Literal Fulfilment of Prophecy. By ALEXANDER KEITH, DD 37th Edition, with numerous Plates, in square 8vo.
13. oldal - PUBLIC records. A description of the contents, objects, and uses of the various works printed by authority of the Record Commission ; for the advancement of historical and antiquarian knowledge.
6. oldal - VISITS TO REMARKABLE PLACES: Old Halls, Battle Fields, and Scenes Illustrative of striking passages in English History and Poetry. By WILLIAM HOWITT.
53. oldal - History of the House of Austria. From the Foundation of the Monarchy by Rhodolph of Hapsburgh to the Death of Leopold II., 1218-1792.
8. oldal - ATHENS: ITS RISE AND FALL : with Views of the Literature, Philosophy, and Soc-.ial Life of the Athenian People. By Sir LYTTON BULWER, MP, MA 2 vols.