Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
abbot accordingly Alcuin Alfred Alfred's ancient Angl Anglo-Saxon antiquity appears archbishop archbishop of Canterbury Asser Augustine Augustine's authority Bampton Lectures baptism Bede bishop bith Bretwalda Brit Britain British canons Canterbury Christ Christian Chronicle church claims clergy Conc consecration Coss council death divine doctrine Dunstan Eadbald Eccl ecclesiastical EDDIUs Edwin Egbert Elfric England English episcopal epistles established Ethelbert Ethelwulf eucharist favourable Gaul God's Godes Gospel Gregory Gregory's Hence Hist holden holy homily honour Kent king king of Kent king of Wessex Labb Lond MALMESB Malmesbury Mercia monastery monastic monks native Northumbria Offa pagan papal party Paulinus Penitential Plegmund pontiff Pope post Bed prelate priest prince probably quod reign religious rendered Roman Rome Romish royal Sacr Saron Saxon says Script seems SPELM synod tenth tham thatre Theodore thonne throne thurh tion translation transubstantiation tythes usages venerable Wessex Wilfrid WILK Winchester Wulfsine
250. oldal - THE visible Church of Christ is a congregation of faithful men, in the which the pure Word of God is preached, and the Sacraments be duly ministered according to Christ's ordinance, in all those things that of necessity are requisite to the same.
357. oldal - THE DOCTRINE OF LIMITS, with its Applications; namely, The First Three Sections of Newton — Conic Sections — The Differential Calculus. By the Rev. WILLIAM WHEWELL, BD, &c. 9i. THE ELEMENTS of ALGEBRA, chiefly intended for Schools and the Junior Classes in Colleges. By the Rev. TG HALL, MA, Professor of Mathematics, King's College, London. 6.'.
357. oldal - Wilson's Illustration of the Method of explaining the New Testament, by the early opinions of Jews and Christians concerning Christ.
357. oldal - Demosthenes. Select Private Orations of. After the text of DINDORF, with the Various Readings of REISKE and BEKKER. With English Notes. For the use of Schools. By 0. T. PENROSE, AM Second Edition. Revised and corrected. 12mo. is. Euripides. Fabulse Quatuor, scilicet, Hippolytus Coronifer, Alcestis, Iphigenia in Aulide, Iphigenia in Tauris.
357. oldal - James's Treatise on the Corruptions of Scripture, Councils, and Fathers, by the Prelates, Pastors, and Pillars of the Church of Rome.
236. oldal - The body and blood of Christ which are verily and indeed taken and received by the faithful in the Lord's Supper.
357. oldal - ... the Book of Common Prayer, and administration of the Sacraments and other rites and ceremonies of the Church according to the use of the Church of England, together with the Psalter, or Psalms of David, pointed as they are to be sung or said in churches, and the form or manner of making, ordaining, and consecrating of bishops priests, and deacons.
357. oldal - The Student's Manual of Modern History : containing the Rise and Progress of the Principal European Nations, their Political History, and the Changes in their Social Condition. By W.