Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
abbot according Acts afterwards amongst ancient anno appear archbishop archbishop of Canterbury Augustine authors Bede better betwixt bishop body born Britain British Britons buried called Cambridge canons cause Christian church clergy command common conceive converted council court crown death difference doth England English father formerly France gave give hand hath Henry History holy honour hundred Italy Jews John king king Edward king's kingdom land lately learned leave less living London lord matter mean Merton college monks never observed Oxford Pagan persons pope pope's present priests prince reason received reign religion reported returned Rome saints saith Saxon seig sent sire subjects taken therein thereof things Thomas true truth unto whereas whilst writers York
155. oldal - For it is a shame even to speak of those things which are done of them in secret.
21. oldal - Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him, that ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.
53. oldal - I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel: which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.
201. oldal - Howbeit, because by this deed thou hast given great occasion to the enemies of the Lord to blaspheme, the child also that is born unto thee shall surely die.
262. oldal - He said, So is the kingdom of God, as if a man should cast seed into the ground; and should sleep, and rise night and day, and the seed should spring and grow up, he knoweth not how.
296. oldal - Defraud ye not one the other, except it be with consent for a time, that ye may give yourselves to fasting and prayer; and come together again, that Satan tempt you not for your incontinency.
158. oldal - Drink no longer water, but use a little wine for thy stomach's sake and thine often infirmities.
293. oldal - For I would that all men were even as I myself. But every man hath his proper gift of God, one after this manner, and another after that.
385. oldal - Thou shalt not lend upon usury to thy brother; usury of money, usury of victuals, usury of any thing that is lent upon usury : unto a stranger thou mayest lend upon usury ; but unto thy brother thou shalt not lend upon usury...