Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according acknowledge Acts of Parliament admitted affairs Apostles appointed Archbishop authority belonging Bishop of London bound called Canon causes Chaplains charge Christ Christian Church of England civil Clergy command commission committed communion concerning congregation consider constitution contrary Council Crown direct discipline Divine doctrine duty Ecclesia ecclesiastical English Episcopal exempt exercise express extend faithful fathers Foreign former give given God's Gospel Governor hand hath head heresy Holy jurisdiction King King's laws letter licence limited Lord Majesty matters means Minister mission nature necessary Oath obedience obey observes Office Ordination parish particular persons Pope preach Presbyters present Priest Princes principles PROTEST prove Queen question quoted Realm received regard Regulation respect Royal rule Sacraments Schism schismatics Sect sense Service speak spiritual Supremacy sword temporal things thought true United unity unto VIII whole writes
22. oldal - Will you, to the utmost of your power, maintain the laws of God, the true profession of the Gospel, and the Protestant reformed religion established by law...
19. oldal - ... by the authority of the canonical Scriptures, or by the first four general Councils, or any of them, or by any other general Council wherein the same was declared heresy by the express and plain words of the said canonical Scriptures, or such as hereafter shall be ordered, judged, or determined to be heresy by the High Court of Parliament of this realm, with the assent of the clergy in their Convocation ; anything in this Act contained to the contrary notwithstanding.
7. oldal - Receive the Holy Ghost for the Office and work of a Priest in the Church of God, now committed unto thee by the Imposition of our hands. Whose sins thou dost forgive, they are forgiven; and whose sins thou dost retain, they are retained.
49. oldal - Highness's dominions and countries, as well in all spiritual or ecclesiastical things or causes as temporal, and that no foreign prince, person, prelate, State or potentate hath or ought to have any jurisdiction, power, superiority, pre-eminence or authority ecclesiastical or spiritual...
98. oldal - Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment.
4. oldal - These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not; but go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.
37. oldal - God's Word, or of the Sacraments, the which thing the Injunctions also lately set forth by Elizabeth our Queen do most plainly testify ; but that only prerogative, which we see to have been given always to all godly Princes in holy Scriptures by God himself; that is, that they should rule all estates and degrees committed to their charge by God, whether they be ecclesiastical or temporal, and restrain with the civil sword the stubborn and evil doers.
18. oldal - Church ;" whether it be therefore the nature of Courts, or the form of Pleas, or the kind of .Governors, or the order of...
22. oldal - Church of England and Ireland, and the Doctrine, Worship, Discipline, and Government thereof, as by Law established within England and Ireland, and the Territories thereunto belonging ? And will You preserve unto the Bishops and Clergy of England and Ireland, and to the Churches there committed to their Charge, all such Rights and Privileges, as by Law do, or shall appertain to Them, or any of Them ? Queen.
11. oldal - Ordinary, and other chief Ministers, unto whom is committed the charge and government over you; following with a glad mind and will their godly admonitions, and submitting yourselves to their godly judgements ? Answer. I will so do, the Lord being my helper.