Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according actions againſt alſo Apoſtle appear argument becauſe believe bleſſed body bring brought called cauſe Chriſt Chriſtian church comfort coming concerning condition conſider continually dead death difference divine doctrine doth earth effect eternal evidence evil example faith fall Father fear firſt fruits gift give given glory God's goodneſs goſpel grace greater greateſt hand happineſs hath hearts heaven himſelf Holy Ghoſt hope human immortality Jeſus Jews judge judgment kind light likewiſe lives Lord manner matter means minds miracles moſt muſt nature ourſelves particular perfect perſons preſent principle promiſe raiſed reaſon receive religion repentance reſurrection revelation reward righteouſneſs ſaid ſame Saviour ſay ſcripture ſee ſeems ſenſe ſeveral ſhall ſhould ſin ſome ſoul ſpeak Spirit ſtate ſuch ſufferings taken tells themſelves theſe things thoſe thou thought true truth unto uſe virtue wicked
81. oldal - God ; who will render to every man according to his deeds : to them who by patient continuance in well doing seek for glory and honour and immortality, eternal life : but unto them that are contentious, and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, indignation and wrath, tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that doeth evil...
432. oldal - But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now, if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of His.
99. oldal - Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.
80. oldal - Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousand of his saints, To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him.
328. oldal - ... that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints, and what is the exceeding greatness of his power to usward who believe according to the working of his mighty power...
135. oldal - For the Son of man is as a man taking a far journey, who left his house, and gave authority to his servants, and to every man his work, and commanded the porter to watch.
329. oldal - ... far above all principality, and power, and might and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come : and hath put all things under his feet, and given him to be head over all things to the church, which is his body, the fulness of him that filleth all in all.
170. oldal - And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. And I heard a great voice out of heaven, saying ; Behold the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God...