Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according angel answered apostles appeared asked authority behold believe blood body brethren bring brother brought called cast cause Christian church cometh commanded concerning dead death delivered departed desire disciples earth edition entered evil eyes faith Father favour fear flesh followed gave gentiles give given glory gospel hand hath hear heard heart heaven holy spirit Jerusalem Jesus Christ Jews John judge king kingdom known light live Lord Lord Jesus manner manuscripts Master means mind multitude Newcome pass Paul peace Peter pray preached prophets raised received righteous saith unto say unto seen sent servant seven sins spake speak spirit spoken suffer temple thee thine things thou thou hast took true truth voice Wakefield walk Wherefore whole whosoever witness written
72. oldal - And the angel answered and said unto the women, Fear not ye : for I know that ye seek Jesus, which was crucified. He is not here ; for he is risen, as he said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay...
215. oldal - The impotent man answered him, Sir, I have no man, when the water is troubled, to put me into the pool : but while I am coming, another steppeth down before me.
144. oldal - He turned to the woman, and said unto Simon, Seest thou this woman ? I entered into thine house, thou gavest Me no water for My feet : but she hath washed My feet with tears, and wiped them with the hairs of her head.
64. oldal - Then saith Jesus unto them, All ye shall be offended because of me this night : for it is written, I will smite the Shepherd, and the sheep of the flock shall be scattered abroad.
69. oldal - He saved others; himself he cannot save. If he be the King of Israel, let him now come down from the cross, and we will believe him. He trusted in God; let him deliver him now, if he will have him : for he said, I am the Son of God.
26. oldal - Behold my servant, whom I have chosen ; my beloved, in whom my soul is well pleased : I will put my spirit upon him, and he shall shew judgment to the Gentiles.
41. oldal - How think ye? If a man have an hundred sheep, and one of them be gone astray, doth he not leave the ninety and nine, and goeth into the mountains and seeketh that which is gone astray ? And if so be that he find it, verily I say unto you, he rejoiceth more of that sheep than of the ninety and nine which went not astray...
27. oldal - O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh.
268. oldal - Now this man purchased a field with the reward of iniquity ; and falling headlong, he burst asunder in the midst, and all his bowels gushed out. 19 And it was known unto all the dwellers at Jerusalem ; insomuch as that field is called in their proper tongue, Aceldama, that is to say, The field of blood. 20 For it is written in the book of Psalms, Let his habitation be desolate, and let no man dwell therein : and, His bishoprick let another take.